Where have I been?

For those that might have wondered where I've been the past couple days. I went to the hospital Thursday night with SEVERE lower-rib cage area pain! They ruled out a heart problem and gave me some SWEEEET painkillers and a couple scripts and sent me home. Fri morning comes, now I'm unable to keep even water down (and still considerable pain), off to Dr and then back to the hospital. Spent most of the day there Friday getting tests done and got sent home later that nite, after confirming I could at least keep water down. They think they have narrowed it down, but won't know for least a couple days yet.

Anyway, if you wondered where the fudge I was, thats the dilly.....

Just wanted to let you all know that I got a voicemail last night from bobsbrat telling me that he was hospitalized and should be going into surgrey today sometime. I am going to call his house tonight and get more info on how it went.

B)

B.ob turn down the overclock and go for stability man!!

I just turned 30 and suddenly my body doesn't want to heal as fast as it used to... I am an avid soccer player, skier, and golfer, and when I get hurt doing any of those, I don't bounce back as fast these days...

B)

Thanks for the well wishes all!!! I finally got the green light to come home (from where I type this) today, although, I must admit, I'm not at 100% yet.

/me goes to take nap in his OWN bed!! ;)

woah i get busy and bob get sick good to see you all good(to a point)

No worries, I'm not normal.... ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Just an up to date thing.... I had my gaul bladder out Wednesday then had to spend the nite for observation. Got home yesterday afternoon, and in a bit of pain and not too mobile currently. So if I seemed quiet past fews days, that would be why.