Time Warner Buffalo migration

boston

B) Ouch... do you know if Rochester TimeWarner also goes out thru Boston?

im doing a reverse trace to my mdm from here at work and its alot less from going out from when i did it from home

home to buffalo to rochester to scuse then boston, now it looks like a direct run from buffalo to boston, must still be playng with stuff

ill have to run it from home again

Ok, was just curious. My downloads speeds have definately improved since the migration!! B)

Time Warner drops the bomb again... 14+ hours for Western New York to be out again... n1... Call in and they refuse credit??? Stating that everyone is out... So I hang up and get the same bull line 2 more times... that they do not issue credit for down time when everyone is out as it is out of thier control... So I suppose they can just shut off service (save money) and I have to still pay for it...

Time Warner drops the bomb again... 14+ hours for Western New York to be out again... n1... Call in and they refuse credit??? Stating that everyone is out... So I hang up and get the same bull line 2 more times... that they do not issue credit for down time when everyone is out as it is out of thier control... So I suppose they can just shut off service (save money) and I have to still pay for it...

Sounds like Adelphia.

I wasn't homw all day so I didn't see any probs. If it was off here, it was back on by the time I got home. :lol:

Dragon