Forum b0rqed??

I frequently get errors trying to access the board in the past 2 days...and I noticed no one has been on either. I connect to the board, but it doesn't load always.

Sorry, an error occured. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

Hmmm, interesting!! I have noticed its been quiet lately, but havn't gotten any errors, from home or work. Curious.... gonna have to look into that!!!

Thanks ParoxysM!!!

bobsbrat reminded me that we've been having problems loosing sync on the cable modem lately, which could be at least part of the problems you've been experiencing... If you can ping the server ip in my sig, then you should be able to get here. If that is not the case, please post again!!!

I frequently get errors trying to access the board in the past 2 days...and I noticed no one has been on either. I connect to the board, but it doesn't load always.

Sorry, an error occured. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

This is an issue I run into alot myself, hence the reason I haven't been posting so much. The modem appears to be lossing & regaining service. I myself have caught it doing this. I have suggested allowing me or someone else to put in a trouble-call request for a new modem BUT King Slacker B) ( aka.. B.Ob. ) doesn't wish for me to do so, which I CAN honestly understand due to him being concerned that he would get into trouble from the higher ups. It has been POINTED OUT to him that he then needs to contact the person in change of setting up TC's for us to get this resolved, but HEAVEN only knows when this will happen :P

It's time that Bratlady steps in & gives B.Ob. a big old NUGGIE & then some to get him to do something about this, preferrably b4 their WEDDING later this year :P

Now U know why this happens as often as it does.

If this turns out to be something other than the modem, I'll be shocked. This modem has a history.

That's my ranting & raving for now, U may enjoy the peace & quiet again :o

-- Nem

I had no problems at all last night at work connecting to here. And I usually refesh between every call. We'll see if any symptoms persist.....

WIP: int blk sync, replc mdm/line

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Dude, I'm already at work.... don't you have any sympathy?! :P

(Da Bratlady steps up to Nemesis' soapbox and Speaks)

We're closer to getting that T1 line. We just have to pay off the wedding first then figure out how to get some extra monthly recurring cash for that T1 line.

I would be willing to host a few websites... if you know of people that are paying places for their website... you could probably get a better deal here.

(Da Bratlady now gets off of Nem's soapbox and returns it to him)

Nem, if you really think its the modem, the solution is simple. They're only around $50-60 now. But if Bob is having the same issue, I'd say its adelphia. The winter may have affected some of their hardware, not to mention they seem to have DNS issues frequently.....but then again, so does alltel. THis wouldnt explain the modem losing sync, thats gotta be the hardware. I hope you checked your connections. I'd hate to have to come over there and find its just a lose wire. :lol:

Wargasm, you're letting your Old Age slip in again :lol:

We've been discussing an issue w/ B.Ob's connection, not mine. Mine is fine & it is a rare thing when it does go down. What we're talking about is the Modem seemingly appearing to loss connection & then regaining it again. Now, getting a TC out there would HELP to verfiy if this is a Modem or Signal issue.

-- Nem

We had a cable tech at the LAN too...

U see B.Ob., U had a chance for a Tech & let it slip thru your fingers... :lol:

Maybe we should start a Thread harrassing B.Ob. till he calls for a TC.

-- Nem :D