Forum b0rqed??

I dunno....I think your typical cable tech might pass out when he see's the setup. Bob would have to cover all the PC's, routers and switches.....or we could go the other way. Setup the TC for lan party day.... :D Then we can all tell him whats wrong....hehe. Sounds like a connection, but if its a signal issue, all the signal data should be available in the modem....but I figured bob would have checked that already. :lol:

.....or we could go the other way. Setup the TC for lan party day.... :D Then we can all tell him whats wrong....hehe.

That would be hilarous!! :lol::o:D

The modem signal strength has always looked good when I've checked it, with the outage today, it seems apparent that it is no longer a problem assocaited with extreme cold. (which was when it happened before) I've even tried a new power supply for the modem with no change. So I will have to get a t/c setup....

I HATE intermittant issues and try to wait til its a continous problem, so there can be no doubt whats wrong.... But I can see this isn't going away with the warmer weather.

So I will have to get a t/c setup....

I'm marking THIS day down in the infamous dates section of the NTAC book... B.Ob. is GOING to setup a t/c.

Dragon, U'd better call him to make sure he's really doing this & didn't just jot it down due to being overly tired!!

-- Nem :lol:

Want me to call?? I think I could make up enough details to convince the TSR I'm at the house in question.....especially if Nem answers. Of course he may get confused if he saw Bob while he was on the line. :rolleyes:

Hold on, I'll ask Mac for his address.....hehe :lol: