• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1600 * 1200 = 1920000 pxl (me)

1680 * 1050 = 1764000 pxl (you)

Some day you will step it up with an 8800 gtx and 5200.

Dude I already had everyone owned with an x850XT when the 6800 was the next best card. AH that was only alittle over a year ago. About the same amount of time if not less your x1900xtx will be the same as you think my card is now, nothing.

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>January's LAN Party Extravaganza</span></span>

<span style='color:blue'>Saturday January 13th</span>

<span style='color:red'>starting at 12 noon</span>

LPE v5 (November '06) was such a blast, that we are holding a 75 person LAN at the Milton J. Brounshidle Post 205 on Saturday January 13th. Pizza and soda will be included, and its only $10 presale.

Signup here.

As many of you are aware, we have the finest network equipment, so everyone is on gigabit, and there is full internet access thru dual cable modems!!

There is never a shortage of games to play, as the past holiday season gave us many new games to play, such as Battlefield 2142, Need For Speed Carbon, NeverWinter Nights 2, etc.

Feel free to pass this invite along and we hope to see you there!

<span style='color:blue'>Milton J. Brounshidle Post 205

3354 Delaware Ave, Kenmore, NY 14217</span>

I don't think I can make it. Don't think I will have my computer working by then. bummer. was looking forward to it. new schedule start on the 19'th which I will not have saturdays off.

I don't think I can make it. Don't think I will have my computer working by then. bummer. was looking forward to it. new schedule start on the 19'th which I will not have saturdays off.

You might be able to trade for a day now and again, so you might be able to make them occasionally. Good luck getting your system back together!! Most of us know that all to well.... B)

ok with just over a week before the LAN a heads up for those of you who like to have games installed before hand.

For the first 1/2 a game I know for sure will be played is FEAR MP/FEAR Combat 1.08. Will have 2 servers going with a mix of CTF, DM and /or TEAM DM might throw some slo mo in on the Team DM. BF2 and BF2142 servers will be up depending on interest. Also looking at CoD2, and/or Flatout 2, if any of these are of interest please post. I would love to play some CSS but that never seems to pan out :)

Thx - See ya on the 13th