• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

No one posted about this and I just realized recently while attempting to do a system rebuild that my cd case is missing. I last saw it at this LAN; had it on top of my monitor box on the floor. I could've easily knocked it off when throwing mints or bawls into my lan storage box. I've looked top to bottom in my room in the basement (only place computer stuff is) to no avail. It's valuable to me for two reasons - 1> 90% of the cds were retail or only copy of software/game I had, 2> it contained all of my OS cds from 95 --> XpSp2. I had to rebuild Win98 and WinME systems recently, it was no fun without the disks. Plus I cant reinstall Shadow Warrior, Rise Of The Triad or Carmageddon if need be :rolleyes:

Picture included as reference (dont hate on my ms paint skillz, I dont have PhotoShop to reinstall)

cds.jpg

Ouch, that sucks! I don't recall seeing it, but will recheck my boxes of stuff and see if got put in there.

• 3 weeks later...