WinterLAN04

I could get into some DS, but I dont remember having much luck in the multiplayer. Like all games besides UT, everyone has to have the same version, same patches, same addons, etc... There are so many variables, and no other game makes it easy like UT. We should do something about that....hehe B)

I'm gonna reinstall it now. See what you started!!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DS is definitely touchly like that BUT it is easy to work around, I happen to know what to look for. That game is lots of fun when my friends & I play it. We'll definitely have to work on getting this going again.

-- Nem

You better change the date.  B.ob. will be unavailable.  I already have plans for him that night. B)

Is that the night of the wedding?

*EDIT* DOAH! :D I was right.... No LAN party for me. :P but there be more... B)

hmmm, that is kinda a big thing... I guess we could move it back a week as up a week is not a good idea, that is the 14th. B.Ob let me know if you can make it the next weekend after.

I think he's refering to the other characters in the game..... B)

My biggest issue with DS is that I can never find both disks at the same time. I still think we could get into a game of Battlegrounds...its easier to find....due to multiple copies. I think DS is in my big box of disks with split seams. Just a few doz....hundred CD's in there. Anybody feel like digging? <_<

I could get into some DS, but I dont remember having much luck in the multiplayer. Like all games besides UT, everyone has to have the same version, same patches, same addons, etc... There are so many variables, and no other game makes it easy like UT. We should do something about that....hehe B)

I'm gonna reinstall it now. See what you started!!

And since when has NOT having a copy of a game prevented U from getting it AGAIN?! Talk about being lazy!! :D

-- Nem

I am changing up the date of the LAN to 2/28/04 the Saturday after the original planned date. Mainly due to B.Ob being unable to attend and that I do not want to bother him the weekend of his wedding to get tables/bring them back. As of such I am moving the date to the 28th. Everything else is as planned...

Sorry for the inconvenience. Hope everyone that everyone is still able to attend that wanted to.

B)

I am changing up the date of the LAN to 2/28/04 the Saturday after the original planned date. Mainly due to B.Ob being unable to attend and that I do not want to bother him the weekend of his wedding...

He's getting married? And he didn't tell me???????????

HRMPHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heck, I wasn't even invited!

I am changing up the date of the LAN to 2/28/04 the Saturday after the original planned date. Mainly due to B.Ob being unable to attend and that I do not want to bother him the weekend of his wedding...

He's getting married? And he didn't tell me???????????

HRMPHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heck, I wasn't even invited!

Hmmm, well, ya see,,,, we're moving to Utah, right?! B)

But actually our wedding is 9/18/04, this wedding the week before the LAN is just a relative getting hitched.

My bad, everyone is getting me to confused. I have the after hours phone from work this week and I just can not keep up with anything. Anyways the LANs changed and all is well once more.

BTW ParoxysM you picked a hell of a week to pass on the phone, came home to another hour + of calls. We might as well have stayed till 8 today.

Calls calls and more calls ParoxysM, the just keep coming. "No Sleep till..." the phone stops ringing.

OT is a good thing, right?! B)