WinterLAN04

I am changing up the date of the LAN to 2/28/04 the Saturday after the original planned date. Mainly due to B.Ob being unable to attend and that I do not want to bother him the weekend of his wedding to get tables/bring them back. As of such I am moving the date to the 28th. Everything else is as planned...

Sorry for the inconvenience. Hope everyone that everyone is still able to attend that wanted to.

B)

:D:P

That is just too funny. Pursuit actually B.Ob. & Bratlady were getting married & there wasn't even an official announcement/invite from them yet. I think Pursuit is in need of more Sleep & Beer.

B.Ob, you & the Brat-wonder should've road this one out a little while longer just to mess w/ him some more. Think of all the fun U could've had!! B)

-- Nem

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am changing up the date of the LAN to 2/28/04 the Saturday after the original planned date. Mainly due to B.Ob being unable to attend and that I do not want to bother him the weekend of his wedding...

He's getting married? And he didn't tell me???????????

HRMPHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heck, I wasn't even invited!

Hmmm, well, ya see,,,, we're moving to Utah, right?! :P

But actually our wedding is 9/18/04, this wedding the week before the LAN is just a relative getting hitched.

This makes alot more sence now that I have had some sleep and have laid off the crack, as to why we were not invited.

The mind works in funny ways. :P