WinterLAN04

WinterLAN04

Saturday February 21st

starting at 3pm

Been trying to shot for hosting 3 to 4 LANs a year, Well I am starting early this year. WinterLAN04 will start this off, even though I don’t know if we can beat the 20+ ppl at B.Ob’s in January. I have reorganized and heated the garage to seat 22+ and if all else fails we can use the upstairs also. Most likely only I will show up so there should be plenty of room.

Line up to include: Anything New (UT2k4, Battlefield Vietnam) that might be out, BF1942 DC Mod, Ghost Recon, Call of Duty and Need for Speed (HP2 or Underground)*

*Line up subject to change at anytime

Also, full 1000Mbps ports now available, so bring it on. :lol: First come first severed of course.

RSVP: Let me know your coming, I'll guarantee you a spot, not like anyone’s ever been turned away, but you never know. There will be the usual pop, chips & beer, with pizza and wings to follow. Will be doing a 50/50 drawing with ½ going to B.Ob to help on maintaining wnygamersclub.com and the other half going to one lucky winner. :D

Pass this invite along, all welcome!

79 Union Street

Hamburg, NY 14075

pursuit@adelphia.net B)

Revision: Date has been moved to Saturday February 28th

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You better change the date.  B.ob. will be unavailable.  I already have plans for him that night. :lol:

Is that the night of the wedding?

*EDIT* DOAH! :D I was right.... No LAN party for me. :P but there be more... :)

Just like a guy to ditch his buds for a chick. :lol:

Dragon

Hell YEAH... especially if she is worth the time!!!

Now, will Pursuit keep the lan party on said date or honor Bratlady's request & make the party for a different day?

Things to ponder while we work on a list of some games & hopefully ut2k4 & farcry will be making the rounds there when the party hits!!

Oh hey, I forgot to mention that Dungeon Siege 2 looks very sweet as well. I hope to get my hands on that one soon enough as well. Anyone else like playing DS??

-- Nem :D

Oh hey, I forgot to mention that Dungeon Siege 2 looks very sweet as well. I hope to get my hands on that one soon enough as well. Anyone else like playing DS??

-- Nem :lol:

Ya know, I just stumbled on the DS disk two nights ago and thought... that was a fun game. I just have to figure out how to stay alive without starting over! :D