I am sick of BF1942

heftysmurf

Nemesis. That comment was ridiculous & childish. I apologize for my equally childish response.

Actually I am sorry I started this thread I am flaming somebody I do not really know. I am happy about the amount of posts though. Let's hear some ideas on games to play & get rolling :-)

:lol:

Of course it was childish Hefty, BUT it got the POSTS going!!!

I have to say that this was alot of fun :D

I found no offense in what U were saying Hefty, so I'm cool w/ U.

I thought it was Nemesis on Chippewa sucking dick for beer money. That way he can fund his BF1942 addiction

Too bad I don't drink, otherwise U're Beer comment would've been even funnier B)

-- Nem

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Nem, for your size, one could draw the conclusion that indeed you drink!!! :lol:

But seriously, there are a lot of games that could be played if the general concenus deems BF1942 "overplayed" like something along the theme of sports (NHL 04 or Madden 04) would be really cool (nemesis should remember a certain LAN party at doughboys that I put him in the boards in nhl) B)

another theme of games that would go over well at the Lan parties I've hosted was aerial combat games, or we would dig something out from the dusty box and play it (such as descent 3 or NFS hot pursuit2 - but of course we now have NFS underground)

Also we could try some sort of RPG, like dungeon seige, neverwinternights, or retro diablo2

well enough from me, just some ideas for next time (since i'm thinking of it now i do want to play nem in NHL)

~Tec

there are a lot of games that could be played if the general concenus deems BF1942 "overplayed" like something along the theme of sports (NHL 04 or Madden 04) would be really cool (nemesis should remember a certain LAN party at doughboys that I put him in the boards in nhl) B)

Doah, I forgot about the sports games! I must have an internal block there and just associate those automatically to consoles and handhelds. Hmmmmmm..... <_>

(nemesis should remember a certain LAN party at doughboys that I put him in the boards in nhl)

Ah Tecboy, I have yet to play ANY sports games @ a lan party, so that was someone else U were thinking of ( probably bobbieo ). I do however appreciate the thought process it must have took U to come up w/ such a brainstorm!! B)

U did make some excellent suggestions though. I totally love playing Descent 3 & wouldn't mind digging that one up again, my son is even hooked on it as well.

Dungeon Siege is another good one as well.

I haven't tried the Multiplayer aspect of Neverwinter Nights yet but I hear from Bratlady that it is a good game as well.

I'm all for not playing bf1942 if there's plenty of other games on the list @ a lan party, so that's no big thing to me.

Since playing bf1942, UT & UT2003 have gone on the back burner for me & I hardly touch them anymore.

FarCry is starting to look like it's going to be a KILLER game ( especially when I can get it to work on my PC ) & I'm hoping to see that making the rounds soon enough.

-->> Has anyone played a game called "Breed" yet? It loooks like a very interesting FPS game.

I'm honestly NOT into sports games all that much, but I could probably be talked into playing them now & then. I have the same prob's as B.Ob., they remind me of consoles.

NFSHP2 is by far ALOT better than NFSU in my own opinion. It has support for more players @ once. The only thing that hurts that game is the lack of COPS in multiplayer mode, which seriously irritates me to no end. If I knew how to program, I would already have taken the time rectify that little issue.

-- Nem

I would defnitely be cool with an RPG, that would be a lot of fun, either diablo2 or dungeon siege would be fun as hell with a bunch of people.

Dungeon seige is fun because the monster difficulty + loots increases as you go up in player count.

I haven't played Diablo2 in forever either, that sounds like a lot of fun also.

The football game sounds fun in theory, but might be a little chaotic unless everybody has played it before.

I would also like to see need for speed again, that sounded really fun. B)

A few of my friends are big time never winter nights players which can be insanely fun at a LAN.

Did I hear NEVERWINTER?????????

WHOOHOO!! Finally! Somebody else that plays that game!!

Hmm I suppose I need to go build up my character again.... <_>

Sorry PeRFeCTioN, the computer is MINE MINE MINE! I need to play!

• 2 weeks later...