Games you wish you had not purchased.

Sacred

None actually. Any game I've bought, I've played to death/finished. Money well spent for me. I'm very particular with games, I seem to put a lot of time and effort into researching and following the progress of games that tickle my fancy. I haven't made one bad mistake yet. Well, there was one, but I'm not going to talk about it. B)

Dragon

Everquest was a big mistake for me. Played DAoC for a awhile also. That was fun for awhile but like EQ got to be boring do Same old stuff day after day. A lot nicer people in Daoc though. I love guildwars though. can't wait for the expansion to come out.

We should hook up in Guild Wars. I've been wanting to get back into it for the longest time. My friend in Mass bailed on me and so did Nemesis. I ran a teamspeaker server too, made it soooo much easier. For some reason that's a game that I just can't play alone after you get past the searing. B)

Dragon

We should hook up in Guild Wars. I've been wanting to get back into it for the longest time. My friend in Mass bailed on me and so did Nemesis. I ran a teamspeaker server too, made it soooo much easier. For some reason that's a game that I just can't play alone after you get past the searing. B)

Dragon

I didn't bail on you Dragon, I've been too wrapped up w/ issues on the homefront to play that game since it demands alot of time. I still have it & hope to get it going again. The new expansion pack for it looks very sweet.

-- Nem

• 2 weeks later...
ever winter nights... or how ever it's spelled. Acutally I won it but I got to choose which games I got.. that was a bad one.

Don't let Bobsbrat hear U say that, she's a bigtime Never Winters Night player & is anxiously awaiting its sequel!! :o

-- Nem