December's LAN Party Extravaganza

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, it's a definite now, I won't be showing for the gaming aspect of the lan party :D I may be able to stop bye for a few to socialize a bit though. I'll try to jump on the server from time to time.

-- Nem B)

Stop by when/if you can..... Still love you see ya, if for just a little bit.

I might not be able to attend, but if I do , I will be bring 3 peeps...got the room??

Looks like we will. Bring 'em on down!!! B)

Maybe we should post a guard at the door. Since he cant play, Nem might show up w/flak cannon in hand.We'll post a couple Jedi by the door, just in case. B)

With shoulder mounted flak cannons & light-sabers in both hands, no door guard is safe from ME!! And of course, no Nemesis Armor would be complete w/o the additional Sniper Rifle/Rocket Launcher combo deal for dealling w/ Wargasm & his followers :huh::D;)

-- Nem :lol:

We had 15 people here with PCs! Thanks to everyone that came or stopped by!!

There was probably 3-4 that didn't make it for one reason or another B) but there will always be more parties!! :D The games of the night were: Desert Combat (mod for BF), UT2k3 & Halo.

Speaking of, PurSuiT is looking to probably have one in Jan. If he doesn't for some reason, I'll be having one here again! Keep checking here for dates & times!