December's LAN Party Extravaganza

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I brought 2 people that have never been at Sponge's before (CrumpledMidget & HeftySmurf). They were terrified of the bathroom sponge overload, lol.

I need a new monitor...hopefully I can scoop one today. The brightness is shot on my current one, so BF is especially brutal to play. It look like 85% fog on every map B) My Halo textures looked washed out. UT2k3 is fine for the most part, but we somehow had conflicting product keys with 4 people at the LAN. I had a valid key and even changed it to some random number, was still conflicting. Actually it was only on the one UT server...the other one was fine even with the conflicting people connecting to it as well, dunno.

Im asking santa for an lcd.

I brought 2 people that have never been at Sponge's before (CrumpledMidget & HeftySmurf). They were terrified of the bathroom sponge overload, lol.

Hehe, yes, that was left-over from my surprise b-day party a couple months ago. It will be turned back into a Coke-themed bathroom soon enough. I hope they had fun and will return for another LAN party!!!

I need a new monitor...hopefully I can scoop one today. The brightness is shot on my current one, so BF is especially brutal to play. It look like 85% fog on every map B) My Halo textures looked washed out. Im asking santa for an lcd.

Ouch, that sucks. I just get a little occasional orange-red on the left side of my screen.... but nothing that is forcing me to get a new screen. Hoping the flats keep coming down, so I can hook up with a 19"!!! I think my most dire need is a vid card thou....

UT2k3 is fine for the most part, but we somehow had conflicting product keys with 4 people at the LAN. I had a valid key and even changed it to some random number, was still conflicting. Actually it was only on the one UT server...the other one was fine even with the conflicting people connecting to it as well, dunno.

Hmmm, curious about the key conflict. I know my server was slow to download boards/packs down from, as PurSuiT and I were discussing that....

Hehe, yes, that was left-over from my surprise b-day party a couple months ago. It will be turned back into a Coke-themed bathroom soon enough.

Hmmm is that a hint?? :P

could be rabbit, could be.... :rolleyes:

How about Q-bert?!?!

q-bert_pc.jpg

I don't think bobsbrat or myself are that fond of orange, although it would be a rude wake-up for those groggy mornings! Grandma B.Ob. might be interested thou, orange is her fav colour.