October LAN Party Extravaganza

B.Ob.

Getting close..... And the excitement mounts!!!

Oh, we got some stuff from Matrix Orbitial also to giveaway this weekend!! Good stuff, no one should miss this!!

Also, we plan on having a vonage phone at the show for anyone that needs/wants to make calls back home (all US and Canada is free!)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posting from the Fair Grounds!! Sorry if the WNYG site went down for a few hours on Friday. Mr Public IP decided to change unexpectedly, but its all good now!!

So pack up, head out and see ya here at the Fair Grounds!!! B)

Hey guys,

Definatly one of the sickest LAN Parties EVER! I had such a great time, I am definatly coming back for the January LAN. w00t!  --  Klikman

WOOOOOO! LAN was AWESOME! First time at a WNY Gamer's LAN. Sick prizes and sh*t loads of fun. The staff was great and the most welcoming and friendliest of any LAN I’ve been to. Definitely looking forward to the next one.  --  TheBamf

I'm glad to hear that U enjoyed the event, we are definitely looking forward to hosting more in the near future. As it is, we normally have a smaller lan parties every month & U are MORE than welcome to attend those as well. Feel free to pas the invite around!!

I enjoyed seeing alot of new faces there & look forward to seeing many more.

On behalf of WNYGamersClub, I would like to THANK everyone who took part in this event.

-- Nem B)

So what did people win in our gaming group?

You should have been there :P .

Glad to hear you guys enjoyed it, that's all we could ask for :D . Bummer about the tourneys not going as planned though. We're getting together later this week to discuss things and plan for our future events and that will be talked about for sure. So, keep checking back to see what's going on. We're pretty active on these forums so there's always things going on here.

I think I'm going to go find something else to stare at other than a monitor. Thanks again for coming. B)

Dragon

I was just looking over some video I took at the LAN on saturday and it seems that 2 ultra connect ps and a fan controller were not present on the prize table come sunday morning B) ?

We notice this today when we were cleaning up, we had a few things that were still in a box in the lock room, 2 PSUs and a set of OCZ Ram sinks not sure about a fan controller, I know there was a box that looks like a fan controller I thought was a prize but was full of stickers. Bob and I got side tracked when bring stuff out and since I was not around for the first section of giveaways was not aware of what was given out already. There is no way to fairly give them out now, so you will see them given out at our January LAN. Good caught though, got it before I could update the site or post about it.

Our apologizes this was not intentional that I have been made aware of.

Tentatively we are looking at January 14th if the date is available for the hall we have them at. We will be able to accommodate 75 ppl and it should be a good frag fest, I know that Dragon will not let BF2 slide this time, so this may turn out to be a big BF2 tournament if we can get the players. Even with out a tournament for it, would be awesome to get some 8 vs 8 or 16 vs 16 action going or possible more.

Keep in mind we will be having are normal month LANs at Bob's Place Nov 12th and Dec 10th. Hope to see you all there.

Yeah, Im probably going to take off of work again to go. It is so worth the small amount of money I get paid a day to go. :P

And even though there were only a few people there, I still had an amazing time. Besides, it was more prizes for us anyways :P

I just hope that spaz kid doesn't show up to the next one.....ooops did I say that? B):D