BF2 Demo

B.Ob.

Oh Yeah downloaded it and i'm pretty impressed so far even if it is only 1 sp map and 2 mp maps plus timed on the sp side. It seems like a worthy sequel to BF1942. Sorry but i didn't care for BFV felt more like a mod than a sequel. Plus i know this is a very small taste of what the full game is gonna be. 10 days and counting :lol:

P.S. for nvidia card owners it has newer drivers built in 77.30- they have been working fine for me, haven't done any benchmarks but haven't had any noticable slow downs or bugs in games

COOL!! Are the mp servers divided into the 2 classes? (ranking and non-ranking as I recall)

Battlefield 2: You won't need a new PC

"IF YOU'RE HOPING to get the most out of the latest game in the very successful Battlefield series, Battlefield 2, you might need a new graphics card, but you probably won't need a new PC - according to tests conducted by The INQUIRER."

Dling now since there are mp maps. SP is for wussies that can't take the heat from me :evil: . Hopefully I can sneak out sometime tomorrow and preorder. Summer flies when your work 12 hour days.

We're going to need a lan party to test this one out. I'll see what I can do for July but everyone best show up. :lol:

Dragon

We're going to need a lan party to test this one out. I'll see what I can do for July but everyone best show up. :lol:

I'm there or here, whichever, I'm game!!!

Dling now since there are mp maps. SP is for wussies that can't take the heat from me :evil: . Hopefully I can sneak out sometime tomorrow and preorder. Summer flies when your work 12 hour days.

Dragon

U know I'll be there, just say the word!!

Looking forward to picking thisd bad-boy up tonight.

-- Nem

Looks like it just shipped today:

ASSAULT STORE SHELVES WITH BATTLEFIELD 2 FOR THE PC

"Get to the chopper! Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: ERTS) and Digital Illusions today announced that Battlefield 2™ has begun to ship to retail outlets for the PC."

Looking forward to picking thisd bad-boy up tonight.

If I'm not mistaken, its out Tuesday. Unless you have some insider info but it being able to get tonight. :lol:

Dragon

Yeah, I wish my insider info was correct. Good old GameStop called me to let me know they aren't getting it NOW till Wednesday, when I was originally told Monday night. Gotta love that stuff.

-- Nem

Silly Nem.

I did go out tonight for the fun of it and checked Gamestop, EB and Circuit City and none had it. Like I was told by the manager at EB awhile back, the release date is really the day it ships out and stores get it the next day or in a couple days. Preorders are usually the only thing you can get on Tuesday nights. :lol:

Dragon

I got BF2 today, but have not installed it yet. Anyone else pick it up yet?