April's LAN Party Extravaganza

tw3kr wants to go with me. I'll tell work I have a sudden an important family matter that has to be taken care of on the 30th. either that or just say omg i'm gona die... soo sick...

me and tw3kr really want to go. so perhaps we both will have another shot. tw3kr didnt even get to fight perfection B) any chance miller and moyer will make a return?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tw3kr wants to go with me. I'll tell work I have a sudden an important family matter that has to be taken care of on the 30th. either that or just say omg i'm gona die... soo sick...

me and tw3kr really want to go. so perhaps we both will have another shot. tw3kr didnt even get to fight perfection B) any chance miller and moyer will make a return?

Not sure about Miller and Moyer... I'll have to post on their forums and see if they will come. I know kalvinclyde keeps talking about the other UT players in this area, but have yet to see them show up at a LAN yet. Maybe it will be this one!!

FYI - this one is as my place, which does have plenty of space!! Unlike most regular LANs. You can see pics of the January here. Look forward to seeing you both!!!

Absolutely!!! We had fun in Erie.... I wish I had lasted more than one round, but this guy tw3kr beat me.... :wub:

me and tw3kr really want to go. so perhaps we both will have another shot. tw3kr didnt even get to fight perfection :wub: any chance miller and moyer will make a return?

Not sure about Miller and Moyer... I'll have to post on their forums and see if they will come. I know kalvinclyde keeps talking about the other UT players in this area, but have yet to see them show up at a LAN yet. Maybe it will be this one!!

FYI - this one is as my place, which does have plenty of space!! Unlike most regular LANs. You can see pics of the January here. Look forward to seeing you both!!!

Not sure if anyone i know iwll be comming this one, but it will b nice to meet D and tweaker, I am always up for a game or 2.

This is perfection to me though :spank: :(

this lan comes at the worst possible time. My father is coming home from CT again. And my mother just was admited to the hospitol this morning and will be doing bone marrow tests. And last night my wrist almost siezed up or something I have no clue wtf it was. But this will be the last chance I have for a lan over 7 people. Myself tw3kr and my other buddy rocket in from the Navy for a few days are coming. Quick Q. how much does it cost again? :wub:

My family know I've been looking forward to this and wish me the best of luck. Last bit of fun before I head out to basics. :( We WILL be there.

cost = $0 (zero)

I have chips/soda/beer for peeps to consume. I usually ask for $5 if you would like some of the pizza/wings we get around dinner time.

Wow, thats tough!! But it will be good to see ya again!!!

LAN address again is here: 151 Ames Ave, Tonawanda, NY 14150, my phone 716-838-5115

(my house)

maps.google.com is good for basic directions!! but we are on the corner of Ames and Glenaby

Any questions, msg me via AIM, bobster884 or email me, bobcoffey@adelphia.net

FYI, you'll want to make sure you have a couple bucks on you as the I-90 is a toll road in NY.

Hey guys sorry i didn't come but it's pretty crazy for me right now, I had a few things pop up last min plus my computer just fried on me too. Posting from my server now, I think I have it down to either my power supply or my MB. This sucks i was looking forward to gaming and seeing everyone yesterday, oh well guess i'll have to wait for the next one. Again sorry guys and I hope to see you soon :cheer:

Bummer. You missed out on the Battle For Middle Earth madness. Man, talk about some funny stuff :wub: . I'll make sure we sqeeze a couple rounds of that game in at the next lan, whenever that'll be :( . B)

Dragon

Don't worry about it ellilion, but hope to see you at the next one!! I kinda passed out early myself, around 1:30-ish I think. I heard the party went to til about 4am or so.

Hope everyone had fun!!!