To Perfection and others.

Gr1m35

You claim to be good at UT, so come test your skills out down at www.statelinelan.com . We're a small LAN in North PA run by CPL UT Participant Team MaTriX. MaTriX plays and has several connections with x6, Kaizen, Retribution (RIP), and various other clans. It's always good to see competitive gaming so close to home. So check us out on the site, and post in the forums. Thanks!

Hey guys,

Don't take what Grimes says too seriously, but we would like to get some people who love Unreal as much as us to visit State Line LAN.

As for your LAN, I have to talk to my clan mates, but there's a pretty good chance that Team MaTriX will be crashing the party. :)

If Perfection, who whoever runs the UT tournaments, could post the rules. I assume - maps are ironic, rankin, and roughinery; 15 minutes; amp off; no weaponstay; utcomp (16beta8 would be nice) - seeing as this is the competitive standard, but it'd be great if you could fill me in on any discrepancies.

Thanks,

[MTX]Moyer

well if i didnt have to work i could take the time to get good at that again...

hell, i killed perfection once(i think) when he wiped the floor with me caus i didnt pick up the game of about 4 months before that with some pratice i coulld prolly do it again :)

or if its tdm it would be an honor to be a meat shield for the home team B)

im too busy with cs:s to really worry about it

if you wanna scrinm there post at that web site www.bbpclan.net

umm maybe ill give ut 2k4 a spin tonight if the clan server is empty

Hey guys,

Don't take what Grimes says too seriously, but we would like to get some people who love Unreal as much as us to visit State Line LAN.

As for your LAN, I have to talk to my clan mates, but there's a pretty good chance that Team MaTriX will be crashing the party. B)

WOOHOO! Some UT action for the new projector!

If Perfection, who whoever runs the UT tournaments, could post the rules. I assume - maps are ironic, rankin, and roughinery; 15 minutes;  amp off; no weaponstay; utcomp (16beta8 would be nice)  - seeing as this is the competitive standard, but it'd be great if you could fill me in on any discrepancies.

Thanks,

[MTX]Moyer

We'll get the rules up ASAP. As Dragon pointed out, the rules should be up by the end of tonight.

I do hope to see you there! It would be nice to see some friendly competition!

You claim to be good at UT, so come test your skills out down at www.statelinelan.com . We're a small LAN in North PA run by CPL UT Participant Team MaTriX. MaTriX plays and has several connections with x6, Kaizen, Retribution (RIP), and various other clans. It's always good to see competitive gaming so close to home. So check us out on the site, and post in the forums. Thanks!

LOL

So ya gonna have him drive the hour here so he can win the $100?

Sponge BoB once said.....IM REEAAADDYY

Hey guys,

As for your LAN, I have to talk to my clan mates, but there's a pretty good chance that Team MaTriX will be crashing the party. B)

If Perfection, who whoever runs the UT tournaments, could post the rules. I assume - maps are ironic, rankin, and roughinery; 15 minutes;  amp off; no weaponstay; utcomp (16beta8 would be nice)   - seeing as this is the competitive standard, but it'd be great if you could fill me in on any discrepancies.

Thanks,

[MTX]Moyer

Those are the settings...they just have not be implemented yet. However, the Netcode for UTcomp 1.6 beta 8 is to give a "zero ping" effect so that players with 60+ ping on a server will make it feel like LAN ping. This version of utcomp is still a little buggy so we make go with v1.5 or something.

Ive got some demos of being headshotted through a wall (thxs gimix, CC, and to clanmate Zyphen) and also some direct shot people take have not been registered, that has been found as a bug.

The "being shot through a wall" thing is only when ping discrepencies are very large, ie. 200 ping plays 20 ping. All pings are already on LAN, we just like the smooth feel of beta8. But it's up to you.

Perfection, whats your online handle?

"Can you beat PerFecTioN" 1vs1 Deathmatch Rules:

- UT Comp v1.5a

- 15 mins, no frag limit

- weaponstay off

- Amp off

- maps: Ironic, Rankin, Roughinery

- $5 buy in per game/attempt

= $100 cash prize for the first 2 people that beat him.

"Can you beat PerFecTioN" 1vs1 Deathmatch Rules:

- UT Comp v1.5a

- 15 mins, no frag limit

- weaponstay off

- Amp off

- maps: Ironic, Rankin, Roughinery

- $5 buy in per game/attempt

= $100 cash prize for the first 2 people that beat him.

UT Comp has been updated 1.6 final (same link quoted above) and will be used in the "Can you beat PerFecTioN"

They (UT Comp writers) suggest your UT is updated to 3355, which you can find at Beyond Unreal.com