Lake Effect Lan v4

sgx_d

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps next time we could use some UTCOMP so i could actually see what im shooting at lol.

my bright white mouse looking thing doesnt stand out for you? wood didn't want the to bother installing anything on the servers. then again I could of just turned on the mutator and several others to make it more... official. But I really didn't care enough.

as for the newspaper.. it was quoted on the LELP forums but I havn't seen a pic yet.

oh and read up about pittco plz. www.pittco.org it's a 150 man just before your 50 man lan. ut 1v1 tournament I'm really lookin forward to down there. Some of the LELP wants to caravan down there.

Ok, i don't know who these guys are down in pittco, but they have some "good people" coming to the lan. Any guesses what the score might be when i win in the finals?

$1 to anyone who guesses correct B)

Win one tournament and get a bit cocky huh! :bonk:

You better start practicing boy, they're all out to get you this time around!

(PSSST) My bet is 20 to 12... :popc:

Well i played the tournament blind folded...

No UTCOMP, you cant see any skins, i was basically shooting where i heard sounds, if they use UTCOMP for the pittco tournament making matches more "official" ill have no problem schooling people.

Besides i lose maybe once every couple weeks playing against the best of the best on the net.

Pics of PerFecTioN w/ prize

Scroll down to the 3rd post of BioVader to see them.

Oh great... not only is PerFecTioN in a picture but NOW we have our very own B.Ob. showing himself as well!! What is this world coming too?!?! :rotfl:

Go job @ the lan PerFecTioN, keep up the good work.

-- Nem

Well i played the tournament blind folded...

No UTCOMP, you cant see any skins, i was basically shooting where i heard sounds, if they use UTCOMP for the pittco tournament making matches more "official" ill have no problem schooling people.

Besides i lose maybe once every couple weeks playing against the best of the best on the net.

You might want to mention/request that on pittco's forums!!!