Lake Effect Lan v4

sgx_d

Sorry for the short notice but I might as well let you all know.

This will be the Lake Effect Lan Party's 4th lan party since our formation. February 4th-6th a full 50 hours of gaming to 100 of this areas finest gamers. Registration opened sometime ago and over 30 have prepayed for the event. With about 40 more payment pending.

http://lakeeffectlan.com

We will be hosting tournaments in CS 1.6, CS:S, BF:DC, CoD, UT2k4, and DoD.

With 3 days to game there will be many other games to be played.

The cost is $25. And all of it goes towards food since here at the LELP we will FEED YOU for free! And I don't mean 1-2 meals of stuff.

on sat expect breakfast of pancakes, eggs, and probably bacon.

for lunch meatball subs (lots of em)

for a feastish dinner cheese burgers.

all cooked in front of you by our master chefs wood and dead tux.

There is a CASH prize for the CS 1.6 tournament of $250. However depending on the number of gamers who arrive the prize may go up. All other tournaments get prizes. (and i dont mean mousepads and stickers

The only people who don't have a blast at these partys are people who just don't want to!

psst plz come!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any good prize in ut2k4? To be worth while to stop in

Just for the March LAN, you can read that HERE under Tournaments.

sorry about taking so long to get back to you on this. Yes there will be some worthwhile prizes. This time there is alot of hardware coming in for prizes. Don't tell anyone but between 2-3 grand. Perhaps more I dunno. I will be running the UT2k4 tournament. This time there will be some rough competition. So come prepaired. :( As for prizes I'll see what I can do about getting the winning 5 man team the best I can. :cheer:

As for prizes I'll see what I can do about getting the winning 5 man team the best I can.  :cheer:

what type of match is it, hopefully its not ctf, but tdm/1v1 dm is always good for tournament and more popular heh

TDM / 1V1 probaly best bet for tournaments. Screw ONS / CTF.

Can you believe this....tons of unknown ut noobs down at lake effect lan doubting my skill and talking smack.

If i can get down there after i win a quick $150 at cyberjocks this saturday im gonna have to stuff my foot up their asses.

And they apparently have 2 UT2004 tourneys now, a ctf tourney and a 1v1 dm tourney with an "awesome prize." I might have to teach them a lesson not to mess with wny pro level players :D

Can you believe this....tons of unknown ut noobs down at lake effect lan doubting my skill and talking smack.

If i can get down there after i win a quick $150 at cyberjocks this saturday im gonna have to stuff my foot up their asses.

And they apparently have 2 UT2004 tourneys now, a ctf tourney and a 1v1 dm tourney with an "awesome prize." I might have to teach them a lesson not to mess with wny pro level players :D

Hmmm I may have to wash Perfection's fingers off with soap for talking such trash :rotfl:

And they apparently have 2 UT2004 tourneys now, a ctf tourney and a 1v1 dm tourney with an "awesome prize."  I might have to teach them a lesson not to mess with wny pro level players  :D

Hmmm I may have to wash Perfection's fingers off with soap for talking such trash :rotfl:

Wasn't talking trash....i was typing it

haha funnest fight I've ever had Perfection. I've never been a DM player but what little I do know proved to be an interesting event. It's a pity it wasn't on the projector. Many wanted to see that fight. My only regret about it was the way the brackets were lined up. I was hoping to fight you in the final match not just before it. I was supposed to be directing the UT tournament but Fire fighting > the lan. If time permits (fiancee must let me 2) :lol: I'll be making it up there. I hope you got to have fun wth tw3kr.

I had been looking forward to losing for a long time.

I will be honest Perfection did best me in 1v1. Final score was 20-1. Pity suicides take away from kills otherwise i've had 2 kills! lol. He's the only person who actually makes me work for my kills. If I find my schedule permits I'll practice for another faceoff.

Only comment about being an unknown noob is 28k will own me for as long as I live here.

haha funnest fight I've ever had Perfection. I've never been a DM player but what little I do know proved to be an interesting event. It's a pity it wasn't on the projector. Many wanted to see that fight. My only regret about it was the way the brackets were lined up. I was hoping to fight you in the final match not just before it. I was supposed to be directing the UT tournament but Fire fighting > the lan. If time permits (fiancee must let me 2) :lol: I'll be making it up there. I hope you got to have fun wth tw3kr.

I had been looking forward to losing for a long time.

I will be honest Perfection did best me in 1v1. Final score was 20-1. Pity suicides take away from kills otherwise i've had 2 kills! lol. He's the only person who actually makes me work for my kills. If I find my schedule permits I'll practice for another faceoff.

Only comment about being an unknown noob is 28k will own me for as long as I live here.

I know I had fun there!! Perhaps you and tw3kr can stop by for the March LAN. Any idea when the pics from the LAN will be posted?