When's the Poll for the nov. LAN going up?

ellilion

sorry but we are running out of time to do a descent poll depending on how many days you want to run it for. I would suggest 4-5 days so i would get it up in the next 2-3 days so that way you can give people 5-7 days warning on what games r gonna be played so everyone can get the games installed and patched. :D

I'd vote, but you guys H8 me :bonk:

At no time has anyone, myself included, made such a statement that I am aware of.

You are more than welcome 2 vote on the games that U want to play @ the next LAN, however, I would suggest ONLY doing so if U are GOING to be there. To me, casting a vote & then not showing up is pointless, whether in person or via connection.

-- Nem

I vote doom and ummmmmmmmmmmm counter strike maybe or something battlefieldy

I definitely wouldn't mind playing some Doom3 as I have yet to try that Multiplayer.

I personally would like to play some bf1942 DC 7 w/ some custom maps. MindBender & I have recently come across some new maps that are very cool. Heck, just playing bf1942 was a scream last lan party.

Star Wars Battlefront was surprising cool when we got enough players.

Aliens vs Predator 2 has always held a special place in my heart since Dragon introduced it to me, so I know the both of us would love to get a game of that going.

I have yet to come across Tribes Vengence retail, just the demo. From what I played of it, I liked it & wouldn't mind seeing that as well.

So as U can all see, there's plenty of games, we just have to hammer out as to what the main games played will be.

My votes are...

Doom3

BF1942 DC 7 & BF1942

Aliens vs Pred 2

At the December LAN Party ( wink, poke, nudge ), I expect our choices to be even better w/ the upcoming games about to be released.

-- Nem

Guest Major_Chaos
My votes are...

Doom3

BF1942 DC 7 & BF1942

Aliens vs Pred 2

At the December LAN Party ( wink, poke, nudge ), I expect our choices to be even better w/ the upcoming games about to be released.

-- Nem

i though you weren't coming due to baby sitter problems?

Guest Major_Chaos
I'm not going to be there in person BUT I'll be there via broadband connection. I hope that's NOT to hard for U to understand B)

-- Nem

hmmmm, i dunno. i think that only those there in person should have the right to vote..............j/k B)