Halflife 2 GOLD!!!

VIVENDI UNIVERSAL GAMES ANNOUNCES PLANS TO LAUNCH THE MOST ANTICIPATED PC ACTION GAME OF 2004

"The global anticipation for Half-Life 2 has reached unprecedented heights, as consumers around the world mark their calendars to buy the game at retail on November 16th. The Half-Life 2 product will include Counter-Strike: Source. VU Games will also release a Half Life 2 Collector’s Edition that will include Half-Life 2 in DVD-ROM format, Counter-Strike: Source, Half-Life: Source, a free limited edition t-shirt, and a Half-Life 2 Prima strategy guide book."

VIVENDI UNIVERSAL GAMES ANNOUNCES PLANS TO LAUNCH THE MOST ANTICIPATED PC ACTION GAME OF 2004

"The global anticipation for Half-Life 2 has reached unprecedented heights, as consumers around the world mark their calendars to buy the game at retail on November 16th. The Half-Life 2 product will include Counter-Strike: Source. VU Games will also release a Half Life 2 Collector’s Edition that will include Half-Life 2 in DVD-ROM format, Counter-Strike: Source, Half-Life: Source, a free limited edition t-shirt, and a Half-Life 2 Prima strategy guide book."

Perhaps we should adjust the lan party to be AFTER the release of this game?!?! I personally wouldn't mind holding off till the release of HF2 to allow for a new game @ the party. What do U think B.Ob.??

-- Nem

Perhaps we should adjust the lan party to be AFTER the release of this game?!?! I personally wouldn't mind holding off till the release of HF2 to allow for a new game @ the party. What do U think B.Ob.??

-- Nem

PurSuiT is flying back from CT for the 13th, be silly to cancel or postpone it now!! Plus I already sent out the announcements.

But that just leaves more Halflife 2 lovin' for the NEXT LAN party!!! B)

I know, I know... but it doesn't hurt to try. I guess it's OK since Pursuit is flying in for the Lan Party.

-- Nem

Yeah Nem I almost had to throw down on that comment. Then it crossed my mind that we could never come close to the entertainment value of Mary vs. Mike and I drop that idea. :P Anyway I am going to a LAN on the 20th in Hartford, CT to play HL2, I need a WNYGs shirt by then. :)

I know, I know...  but it doesn't hurt to try.  I guess it's OK since Pursuit is flying in for the Lan Party.

-- Nem

Yeah Nem I almost had to throw down on that comment. Then it crossed my mind that we could never come close to the entertainment value of Mary vs. Mike and I drop that idea. :P Anyway I am going to a LAN on the 20th in Hartford, CT to play HL2, I need a WNYGs shirt by then. :P

I don't see any problem w/ U getting one of the shirts to Brand our name @ that lan party.

I suppose if U want to do a "throw down", just let me know & wake me when it's over :)

-- Nem

prolly going to set up with steam, been clearing harddrive space, and been itching to play cs source since i finally finished Evil Genius... witch by the way is a good stragity game, and it fun to play the bad guy... so the next game on the listshould be hl2

steam is desent, it saves everthing pertaining to your account on their servers via your e-mail your account is under, i know cause i had to format and it knew what games i had after i reinstalled steam

its kinda forceing people to register for the games and big brother watching what everone is playing on the "steam network" also keeps an eye for cheating and piracy cause piracy is bad... maties :)

Yep, piracy is definately BAD. Download only, I still don't feel comfy with yet. I can't wait to get my DVD of HL2 thou!!! I guess thats why I'm a Gen X person....old school