CyberJocks

B.Ob.

Nice article over at Tom's Hardware on Cyberjocks

CyberJocks - Behind The Scenes At A Premier LAN Gaming Center

"Establishments like CyberJocks in Buffalo, New York, embody most closely the atmosphere and feel of a LAN party. The great thing about centers like CyberJocks is that they give you the best of both worlds. Join THG as we look into the heart of one of the premier LAN gaming centers in North America."

ummm priceing goodness

CyberJocks sells "credits" which are good for an hour of gaming at the CyberJocks facility. Credits may be purchased in bulk packs to save money. You can purchase credits in our facility or right here online (online purchases only available to users who already have a CyberJocks account and are currently logged into My CyberJocks). The cost is the same whether your purchase from our facility or from the Internet.

If you wish to purchase credits online, you can do so with PayPal. If you do not have a PayPal account, you can sign up with them for free, and receive $5.00 in your account (Good for 1 credit at our facility!). If you do not wish to sign up with PayPal, they can still process your credit card orders for you. Here is a price list:

1 Credit - $5.40

5 Credits - $24.30

10 Credits - $43.20

20 Credits - $81.00

(Each credit is worth 1 hour)

:cheer: :cheer: you almost save a dollar a credit if you buy in bulk :cheer: :cheer:

I was not impressed by their setup and especially that I was unable to use cfg files on USB drive I brought :D

I can see why they lock down the machines!! Once you start letting files get on the machine, you lose the ability to say the machines will work like they are intended to for tournaments!!