Battle Field 1942

PurSuiT

I think the auger did, but I don't think I was patient enough with it. Regardless, I'll tell you the brief story at PurSuiTs LAN party tmrw/today!

On a different note, there might be a surprise waiting at his LAN party for everyone.... B)

I think the auger did, but I don't think I was patient enough with it. Regardless, I'll tell you the brief story at PurSuiTs LAN party tmrw/today!

On a different note, there might be a surprise waiting at his LAN party for everyone.... :lol:

When U talk about a "surprise" waiting for U, are U referring to Henry's lan party ( which has come & gone ) or the lan party @ your place in Sept?? Or is it that I'm simply missing something here?!

-- Nem B)

On a different note, there might be a surprise waiting at his LAN party for everyone....  :lol:

When U talk about a "surprise" waiting for U, are U referring to Henry's lan party ( which has come & gone ) or the lan party @ your place in Sept?? Or is it that I'm simply missing something here?!

-- Nem B)

I had found out that he had gotten parts for a new server himself the day before his LAN party. I forgot to ask if he got it working, or if he used his previous system for the server....

As for my LAN party, I may have a surprise myself, but we'll have to wait and see....

Hmmm... a "surprise" for us?! Sounds good to me. As long as it boosts performance to further the "No Lag" concept that sometimes plagues lan parties, I'm all for it B)

I'm hoping that Jedi Academy & Halo will both be making the rounds by the time the lan party rolls in, that would be very sweet. I downloaded a video of Halo for the pc in action & it was good.

-- Nem

A surprise?? Must be the stripper we were talking about...hehe. That would be a surprise, and would keep Nemesis distracted while we blast him with missiles....WAHOOOOOOOOOO

but then we'd need an extra table for her to dance on.

Did you get the outlets installed Bob? if not, I have the right drill for the beams. If you want me to stop over and check it out, let me know. You can contact me thru trillian or yahoo pager/email

wastelandtech@yahoo.com

and we need to set a time to look at mary's friends basement to see what needs to be done to prep it. B)

Well, the surprise is gonna be a new piece of hardware in my PC, not a scantly clad woman (but someone can plan my bachelor party....). Thats the only/last clue til the LAN party.

Yes, 3 of the 5 outlets (each on a dedicated breaker) are IN and WORKING, the 4th & 5th just need a few holes for me to drill. Dragon is gonna wire those into the box for me at the House Warming Party (Sept 6th, 7pm), so we'll be in GOOD shape for power!! B)

Mary's friend is suppose to close on their house this weekend.... I imagine they will be at the House Warming Party also. Also, I added you to my Trillian list, thanks! (mine are all below this msg)

Oh yeah, this a BF 1942 thread.... Anyone know when the new expansion pack is suppose to hit the shelves?

We'll have to tell Jay to invite his babysitter and her sister, tell them its a beach party so they show up in bikini's....that'll work.....LOL :lol:

A little extra beer and I'm sure we can get them to dance, of course my game performance might suffer a bit, too much to concentrate on B)

Wargasm, U have a very dirty mind :lol:

I'll have to let the "babysitters" know of your interest in seeing them in Bikinis. I'll make sure to "inform" you of their reactions.

-- Nem

p.s. -- Don't expect them to be "babysitting" for you anytime now B)

Hmmm, seeing BF 1942: Secret Weapons of WWII comes out tmrw, it will be interesting to see what version it gets bumped up/down to. The 1.45 patch was suppose to handle servers and connecting with the new expansion. I'll probably go and grab it tmrw or Thursday.

The only issue I can recall having with BF is when I didn't have a real driver installed for my monitor (it just said plug-n-play monitor).

I got rid of the problems I was having with BF1942 by adding some ram. the Road to Rome still has problems, and eventually crashes, 5 to 10 minutes. I have this skull & crossbones thing on the screen that I cant get rid of and movement is very slow. Vehicles move fine, but if your running, your barely moving. No way to get out of the way, so whichever team reaches a tank first usually wins....hehe.

any idea's guys ;) ?

Hmmm, sounds like the problem you and ParoxysM are having is the same. I finally got BF and RtR loaded and working on Mary's machine, with the 1.45 patch (since most servers are that now). My machine is down for another day or so, til my new m/b comes in Friday.

• 2 weeks later...

SWoWW2 automatically installed the 1.45 update, even thou I already had it installed *shrug*, but didn't/havn't run into an problems.