Battle Field 1942

PurSuiT

Hmmmm, with co-op play, you can have bots, so that woudl help, as none of us has the up stream to support very many players at the same time.... :(

The 1.4 patch isn't out yet, which may offer bots in other game types. I guess it leaked out yesterday.... :P EA wasn't a happy camper....

Got BF RtR (Road to Rome) expantion pack... :P Will bring with me to the next lan... Can not wait until the Secret Weapons Expansion comes out in Sept... German prototype Rocket Pack -- fly and fight at the same time and The Natter rocket plane.... ohhh ahhhh... Those 2 along should make for some kill muti-player games...

• 2 months later...
B) Great, another game to learn. I dont have this one yet. AS I recall, I got stomped in UT at the appletree mall, but my PC wouldnt play it at the time, problem with the iostream controller. Now I'm stuck on the Arcane Temple playing on the inhuman level. Guess I'll have to get stomped a few times in 1942. I hope its a lot better than the old vendor game 1942. This should be interesting......but I learn fast, you guys better watch out.....hehe

B) Great, another game to learn. I dont have this one yet. AS I recall, I got stomped in UT at the appletree mall, but my PC wouldnt play it at the time, problem with the iostream controller. Now I'm stuck on the Arcane Temple playing on the inhuman level. Guess I'll have to get stomped a few times in 1942. I hope its a lot better than the old vendor game 1942. This should be interesting......but I learn fast, you guys better watch out.....hehe

Its much slower than UT, think Wolfenstein! As I recall, you were pretty good at that!!

Will not beable to get a BF1942 pactice server up until after the LAN party as my car has cliamed first dibbs on the money that was going towards computer parts, again... "Damn you Dat Phan!"

Will have a deticated server up for the LAN though running RtR XPack and Galactic Conquest Mods

B) I guess I'll have to wait till saturday to play this game. The copy I got doesnt work...oh well, maybe he'll buy my old burner.....its only a 40x sony burner, but I never had a problem with it. Its a shame to have to remove it, only about 6 months old, but the DVDRW booted it out of the slot...hehe

Hope the auger worked for you Bob. See you guys saturday