BFV Tourney Teammates Needed

So, who's going to be on WNYG team this weekend? I'd like to sign us up before the weekend, probably do it anyway, but it would be nice to have more than just my name up there.

Grab your gun Johnny. :(

Dragon

Im not going

Too bad....I know PurSuiT's excuse, there aren't enough beers in CT to get him to MassiveLAN.

It should be a fun time!! I'm so looking forward to it! Its just a shame I gotta float in and out cause of work.

Hey Dragon, you still gonna be a my place at 5-6ish today?

I going and down for some BFV action, Might have another player too won't be sure till later tonight. It's a shame so many people can't make it, paroxysm is just lazy no vallid excuse except he doesn't want to screw up his seed ratio on bittorrent. One of the best UT players I know and has a good shot at winning something and he's not going, B) :wwe:

I going and down for some BFV action, Might have another player too won't be sure till later tonight.

The gates open at 9am!!!! It looks to be filling up fast, so the earlier you get there the better!

I've already got a BFV server up and running there!! (WNYGamers@MassiveLAN) So jump on and give it whirl. I'll be rollin' in at 5-ish and the BFV Tourney is at 8:30pm.

See ya there!!