June & July LAN Parties

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lan is looking good measured everthing out and I can fit eleven 5' to 6' table no problem, Only thing is B.Ob., Nem and I only have eight between us looking for 2 or 3 more, also looking for folding chairs. Any one that may have these items and does not have a way to bring them along please drop me an email and I can arrange to pick them up and drop them back to ya. Thx

Update: Adelphia came out today and replaced my modem with a SB5100 and the primier package has kicked in.

Download Speed 5065 Kilobits/second

Upload Speed 597 Kilobits/second

One more note, I will have either a BFV or UT server up right until the LAN. please chk my sig for the IP and to see what server is running. Atleast try and connect once and inform me of any issues so I know before game day. Thx again.

My table & chairs are @ B.Ob.'s, so feel free to grab them from there. I'll chk to see if I have anymore folding chairs here for U. Do U need anything else?

-- Nem

• 2 weeks later...
Is it Saturday yet? boom.gif

PurSuit, I might be bringing a friend this time. B)

Dragon

Oh no, it looks like it is spreading. Now you're starting to sound like Major Chaos & I don't know if there's any cure for that!! Be afraid, be VERY afraid!!!! :P

-- Nem

Game Day!!!

PerFecTioN won't be making it, but I'm having my system pre-shipped...... :P

Also, if someone wants to use my PC before I get there, Network settings need to be adjusted, and CoD, BFV & FarCry need to be patched!!!