June & July LAN Parties

Just for those thinking/wanting/craving another party in June and again in July.... The details are in the works, so hopefully announcements will be forth coming shortly.

Neither if these will be at my place (gotta save rest of my vacation time for my wedding/honeymoon!) but will still be fun-packed!!!

Stay tuned....

Also, there is the MassiveLAN on July 31 & August 1 (weekend)!! Have you signed up yet?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SummerLAN04

Saturday June 26th

Starting at 3pm

Been trying to shot for hosting 3 to 4 LANs a year, Well here we go again with my 2nd one this year, SummberLAN04. Still have not beat the 20+ ppl that B.Ob brings in, but with this one going back in the garage and room upstairs I have plenty of space.

Line up to include: UT2k4, Battlefield Vietnam and Farcry, Also Possible if demand is high enuff Call of Duty, Need for Speed (HP2 or Underground)* or BF1942 DC/DCX Mod with new maps.

*Line up subject to change at anytime

Once again, full 1000Mbps ports available, so bring it on. First come first severed of course.

RSVP: Let me know your coming, I'll guarantee you a spot, not like anyone’s ever been turned away, but you never know. There will be the usual pop, chips & beer, ordering food may be on an individual basis as I am looking at doing some BBQing of dogs and burgers. Feel free to bring what ever to char up (chicken, steak, burgers, ect). Will also be doing another 50/50 drawing and again with ½ going to B.Ob/bobsbrat to help on maintaining wnygamersclub.com and the other half going to one lucky winner. This time $1 a ticket as the tickets got a little crazy last time.

Pass this invite along, all welcome!

79 Union Street

Hamburg, NY 14075

pursuit@adelphia.net

I put the event up on the Calendar of events!!

Also, I will be there!! but probably late.

I'm probably not going to make it as I am slated for a Darien Lake visit the day after the lan party w/ the family. I'll try connecting from my house for a bit if possible. Enjoy the peace & quiet of NOT having to endure the presence of Nemesis ;)

-- Nem

Now if Adephia would just fix my modem, got Premier and I went from 3100/260 down/up to 280/630 down up... They got the up going good but the down sucks now...

bush_nose.gif

Adelphia tech from Crapersport

Oh, wait that's are President

Same difference either way

Guest Major_Chaos

what do you mean you're not gonna make it? i'm going to darien lake too but I'm going. and why aren't you at work today? QUUUUUEEEEEEEEEE

you're sick again? i'm staying away. you spread disease toooo easy

Should we re-label this Jaysa?! :vomit:

I'm not going to lan party b/c I'll need my energy to handle my kids & wife the whole day @ darien lake 

From what I heard they're not the hard ones to handle and your the one that acts like the little kid in a candy store :D .

I'll be there, duh. 10mins from my house, wouldn't miss it for the world(I've seen it, it sucks). B)

Dragon

I'm not going to lan party b/c I'll need my energy to handle my kids & wife the whole day @ darien lake 

From what I heard they're not the hard ones to handle and your the one that acts like the little kid in a candy store :D .

I'll be there, duh. 10mins from my house, wouldn't miss it for the world(I've seen it, it sucks). B)

Dragon

Gee, thanx guys, I just FEEL the love coming from all of U :P

Dragon, has my wife been telling on me about my candy exploits again?!?!

I'll still be connecting to the game server remotely, so I'll kindsa be there in a fashion. I know U guys will miss me so I'll try to make the next one.

-- Nem

I'll still be connecting to the game server remotely, so I'll kindsa be there in a fashion. I know U guys will miss me so I'll try to make the next one.

And we'll keep yelling and screaming at you like you were there all along :D . B)

Dragon