Quick System Benchmark Prog

Nem, <here> man... It's that CPUZ prog I toldya about. You can see if you're running dual-channel in the Memory tab where it says # of channels. It doesn't install and runs independant; furthurmore, I use it for lots of things... CPU Core Speed, FSB and Memory Allocation.

Nem, You can see if you're running dual-channel in the Memory tab where it says # of channels.

Jeepers, those apparently poor ASUS products.... My ABit tells me at boot time if Dual Channel is enabled. ;) Come to think of it, so does brats Shuttle m/b....

I honestly haven't looked @ the bootup screen to see if I have "Dual Channel" enabled or not. Thanx to all this support I see here for me, I guess I'd better go check it out soon or else ;)

-- Nem

Oh yeah, then you mention something about your nvidia chipset mushkin dual-channel memory in that weak sig of yours.

Ummm... there's no such listing in my Sig nor has there ever been that I have Dual Channel ram there Bflo_Soldier.

-- Nem

That would be my sig that has dual channel listed... Hoping to switch back to my Corsair XMS as soon as I get other 512 of it. Both of the nforce2 board I have also tell you on boot. The Abit AN7 that I was working with told you right in the bios under the mem settings.