Gta 3: Mta

Dragon

They seem to be really coming along with this mod. It would make for a good lan party game too, especially when v.3 comes out. Its got dedicated server, so Bob could set it up on his server.

And you have to admit, it would be sooo cool to drive a hummer straight up Jay's....er....umm... nevermind :o .

Check it out, if you haven't.

http://www.gta3mta.tk

Dragon

You have such a way w/ words Dragon ;-) I hope U won't mind when I take that "Hummer" & just spin the tires on your head when I kick your A&@ in Multiplayer Mode!! ( not that I'm a violent person or anything ) :lol:

That MOD looks pretty wicked, can't wait to try it out when it's out.

-- Nem

p.s. -- Are the Hookers still part of the MTA Mod? I would hate not being able to get my Health back by the trademark way of that game :o

There's also another gta3 multiplayer mod here. Its at the point where v0.3 will be when its released, but MTA has more features and in MTA you'll be able to shoot eachother so you'll have to watch out for my big gun too Nemesis :o .

This could be some real fun for the next lan party if it works good.

I hoping v0.3 is out before this weekend, I'm going to try it out with my friend when he comes back in town if its out.

I noticed that the original link which is the same one I have in my favorites doesn't work all the time so try this one.

Dragon

Well, for the impatient, na-sayers.... looks like they have the dedicated server finished...

w00t, closer to the release!! :o

Well, with 5 different people working on it, its got to be fun trying to keep everyone on the same track. Then one person has to collect everything and compile it.

Cool thing is, it'll make for an easy port to Vice City, which I'm sure they're planning for. Then I can wack Nem with the blades from a helicopter.

Dragon

Hmmm.. chopped Nemesis stew. Being that this is ME we're talking about here I'm thinkin that's gotta be a good part of anyone's nutritional diet. I may just have to do that & see. Wait a minute, I could just grind up Dragon & make some dragon stir-fry. That would basically accomplish the same thing :o

-- Nem