Well, the new server is part working and pointing to the old server so it isn't as bad as I thought. The site looks ugly right now with most of the emoticons and avatars gone, but that's just temporary.

Getting closer..... If anyone looked here on Sunday and found the Apache logo instead, we were testing stuff out.

Getting closer..... If anyone looked here on Sunday and found the Apache logo instead, we were testing stuff out.

Darn, I guess I wasn't one of the lucky ones then, all I got was "page can't be displayed" w/o any special logo. Now I feel left out :fart:

-- Nem

While we're on the topic of web related items, perhaps people can give some ideas on key search words to put in meta tags. I did a few different searches on the net and don't see our name coming up very much.

Another thing. I know many of you post in different forums on different gaming sites. Excluding local gaming sites, I would like to see if some of these places can do reciprocating links or just adding our website where appropriate. I will put a link page together. I just can't do it all.

For other local gaming sites like fragnation, wnylan etc... I'm not forgetting about them, I just have something else in mind with the "MassiveLan" party coming up. Stay tuned.

I have spent approximately 12 hours this past weekend working on the unix box to be sure we don't lose any of the board when I transfer it over. I am hoping that we will be fully functional by next week on the new and improved server.

Ideas for main pages still welcome! I know some of you guys have ideas. Get them goin!!!! B)

How about a new version of Nimda? We could get every computer in the US to hit the site at once.... :bump:  :rotfl:

Of course we'd have to put Jay in charge of getting to the 300+ PC's at adelphia :explo:

:rotfl: :bump: :fart:

Now Wargasm, are U trying to get me into even MORE trouble again??!! I do manage to get into enough trouble all by myself w/o any help :rotfl:

The IT staff would have that site permanently BLOCKED @ work if I pulled that little stunt!!!

-- Nem