MassiveLAN!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats what happens when you get married :explo:

Since I got divorced, the grey seemd to have dissappeared.....though I think is was mostly from cement dust. :lol:

Are U saying that your X-Wife BEAT on U so much that U found your face hitting the cement alot?! That would explain ALOT about U my friend :flush:

-- Nem :P

Sorry Nem, some of us arent 24/7/365 gamers/posters yet. I had other things to do.

No, I havent seen the ex in over 10 yrs...BTW, How are your wife and my kids?? :rotfl:

New official icon for Nem - :flush:

Some of us got it(hair color), and some of us dont :flush: :rotfl:

Must be why you dissappear so well in UT, or you got some kind of specific ping dissipator. I'll just have to rewrite my Nem tracker for UT2K4

But those Jumpmatch Flak cannon sessions were fun, you didnt dissappear till you were down to 10 health. For some reason with this 2.1ghz computer, I cant even beat the thing on adept.....go figure. Stuck on that dam boat for 2 weeks now.

Sorry Nem, some of us arent 24/7/365 gamers/posters yet. I had other things to do. 

Hmmm.. I never said U were a 24/7/365 poster, I just mentioned that U hadn't posted in a while when prior to that U were posting quite a bit. I tend to do most of my posting from work :evil:

As for MY family, they are fine. I'll let MY wife & MY kids know that U asked about them :D

I do have a new avatar in mind for U Wargasm, unfortunately it's on my home PC, so U'll have to wait till later to see it, though Barney may still be more "appropriate" for U.

In regards to UT, I tend to move around alot since I don't care for that Rocket Launcher of yours finding my backside since it has a tendacy to do so when we play :D

-- Nem