WNY Gamers Club - September LAN Event, Sept. 13th, 2008

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im going to have to discuss with techboy to see if he thinks its a good idea (it is his show)... Anyhow i'm thinking we do more of a BYOF, BYOB etc... Everyone is encouraged to bring something to share as well, but Its going to be rough if we all count on someone to bring the extra rolls and they never show-up...

Thoughts?

Warhammer online open beta is going on and if people go ahead and download it we can do some RvR (pvp) for a bit. It's the best MMO I have ever played by far and my entire guild is playing now and have pretty much deleted World of Warcraft from their computers because WAR is so great.

Project Reality 0.8 (BF2) is out and a nice game that is FREE (if you have BF2 already obviously)

BF2 is always a gooden

Track Mania Forever makes me dizzy and puke but it's fun! (Free, go download it from steam)

TF2 is getting old but a good game for everyone to get into

Grid should be fun again

Company of Heroes

Combat Arms (free, go download it)

oh, also.... I will be bringing a 1lb of Salens hot dogs (7ish), bag of rolls and a bag of Doritos.

Since the wife and I had a bonfire here recently, we have a bunch of Sahlens hot dogs already! Henry, if you wanna bring some rolls and doritos and I dunno something else that would be cool! (or you could still bring your own dogs...)