WNY Gamers Club - September LAN Event, Sept. 13th, 2008

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was out with Mickey and Jeff (tecboy) yesterday and relized we played an insane amount of CoD4 at the last LAN.

Yeah, U can definitely say that BUT we were having so much fun playing CoD4, that I didn't care @ all. I went from lvl 7 - 18 by the end of the night & it would've been even higher if it wasn't for me having issues w/ video card driver settings. Thanx to some suggestions from DaPoets, who apparently experienced similar issues recently, that problem was finally solved & I was finally able to get my rig running smoothly again. THANX DaPoets!!!!!

I did see GRID & UT3 make some appearances from time to time, so it wasn't completely dominated by CoD4, just mostly :)

I'm looking forward to the next gathering @ the October LPE... can't wait!!! Remember folks, that's right around the corner, make sure U can get everyone U can to show up for some truly FUN, kick-a$$ times.

Now if we could only get the game developers to releases their much sought after games right before our events, that would make them all the better!!

-- Nem