WNY Gamers Club - September LAN Event, Sept. 13th, 2008

WNY Gamers Club September LAN Event

Saturday September 13th, 2008

starting at 2pm

We have tables/seats for 14 so let us know you're coming to guarantee a spot. There will be the usual chips, beer, pop and food. Thanks.

Feel free to pass this invite along...

89 Roswell Ave.

Tonawanda, NY 14207

Directions here

Please also mention what game(s) you might want to play!!

ALSO - what do you guys think about a potluck dinner? (bring your own food) instead of the same ol pizza & wings!!

If the BYOF happens to be a viable option then we'll have to start a list of what to bring so we can have an even spread and not 20 bags of hotdogs and nothing else!!

(Mikey says he'll bring a pasta!)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in, pot luck style, I will bring the hot sauce!!!!!

BTW: why you posting for Mikey? Next time tell him to get off his butt and post... muhahah :party-drinkers1:

We'll need; hot dogs, burgers, rolls for each, napkins + plates & cups, condiments, other food types... , pop & beer, etc... I think the average $$ to spend would break down to $8 apiece

As for posting for mikey - he was right next to me as I was posting the sept. invite!

Grid, UT3, CoD4 and maybe some RTS action such as Space Siege? Also, from Mikey's other post about Flatout Ultimate Carnage, we should play that too! Since it looks like it was made for Nemesis!!

hmm no hot sauce? aww man, i was going to bring my daves insanity sauce to see who has the guts to taste it :)

maybe ill donate snacks like cinnamon sticks from mikes pizza or something?

and thank you tecboy for putting air in my car tire last time, i still need to get that fixed so ive been putting air in daily now, ugh lol

You challenge the heat index with another sauce or you challenge that you can drink the whole bottle??

heat index

scale of 1-10, 10 being the hottest between the 2 sauces, tasting a pinky tip of each straight on the tongue, and of course any drink of your choice afterwards to cool it down