We all have our own gear already, but at least 4 of us have extra equipment as well, just in case we get someone with the itch to play that doesn't know if the itch will stick. I can almost guarantee that it will stick, though...Very addictive, fast-paced adrenaline rush!

I believe that we've got a total of 4 extra sets right now that we bring with us.

only if i can use something like a barret .50 cal :)

Nothing that we play with really looks like a .50 cal, but I've got a pistol that I strap onto my leg when I take this thing out! It's too long to try and turn while sniping, so a backup is almost an absolute must!

I've got my DirecTV remote sitting next to it, since it's hard to gauge the length just from a picture.

2wpiloo.jpg

Can I wear my ghillie suit? It's basically like this, but it also has a hood and face mask.

I've been thinking about making my own ghillie suit...they can get a little bulky, though, depending on what type of foliage you use on it...

I've got other barrels for the gun. That's just the one I use when sniping.

• 7 months later...

Well, Im more of a Speedball Player, Not much of a woodsball person. To Bad the NPPL is done for =\. But yeah, if you ever need a guy to play, im pretty good, I have 2 Guns, one is a Spyder VS2 which is in parts at the moment, and the other is an Upgraded Smart Parts Ion. Ion has a Virture Board and a new Infinity Trigger, shoots like 25+bps. Looking to Sell the ion tho, gonna get me a Bob Long Vice.