Should be a cool movie. I'm looking forward to seeing it. :P

Dragon

Hehe, I can see the movie now: "...the NS-5 was watering my plants, then something went terribly wrong! It then proceeded to put me in a potted basket, and then tasered me anytime I tried to get out.... "

That's a first. usually you have pages and pages of explaination

He sometimes does things like that for your benefit there Mr. Chaos. We all know how well U become easily "confuddled", which by the way means "confused" :P

-- Nem

Ok, fine, we're going to do the short, short version:

Company makes servant robots. One robot accused of killing owner. Company says robots incapable of hate. This part I'm not to sure about so don't quote me, turns out to be bug with robots. All robots freak out. Chaos ensues.

Short enough for you? :P

Dragon

It's "cunfuddled" b/c I said it is. I create words on the fly like that to help promote that "limited imagination" of yours to TRY & become better. So far it looks like it's working, slowly for sure, but working none the less :P

-- Nem

It then proceeded to put me in a potted basket, and then tasered me anytime I tried to get out....

That would probably be a very beneficial treatment for Major Chaos, especially if administered by "AngelofDth" himself :P

-- Nem

• 1 month later...

Looks like we almost arrived at the Jetson's era. Seems like a neet idea, but their ad sucks. They spent all that time making a flash animation that doesnt tell you anything about the product. How about seeing it in action?....or maybe its just another expensive toy that breaks on the first day......batteries not included. :dork: