WNY Gamers Club March LAN Event

Thanks WS, that's basically what I was thinking, but didn't want to type 800+ characters :)

This will be the first time in almost a year that I can go to a LAN without work obligations or family plans conflicting, w00t!!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So looks like we got WiC, TF2, Crysis and CoD4 as possible games. Please post if you have other suggestions. Thx

PATCHES:

TF2 auto patches so no need to look

WiC v1.006

Crysis 1.1

CoD4 I have no idea what version, as I do not play online. Someone want to post the latest. thx

Crysis 1.2 should be out tomorrow...

Cool, download the patch but I would hold off on updating until we see what everyone else is on as the 1.1 broke a couple users at Jan's LPE and they had to completely reinstall.

but didn't want to type 800+ characters

Bah I know I am all too wordy some days.

Ive got this tenatively scheduled if theres still room. Theres a chance I'll get called into work, but Im going to do my best to dodge that. If room becomes tight and you need to give my spot to a 100% definate you can let me know and its np I understand.

Thanks.

hopefully me and pat(hellz) can make it out to this one, its all going to depend on that stupid winter storm for us,

games id like to see played...

COD4

Crysis

Frontlines:Fuel Of War

Unreal Tournament 3

etc...

how much should we be putting in towards food/drinks, etc..? just wondering

Edited by darkviper039

Norm is $5 to $10 towards food, depends on what we deside to order. I will have pop and chips.

Should be for some good times. Crysis last time was "Maxium" Fun.

ok sounds good, it's not looking good for this weather though, driving in whiteout conditions...really not my thing lol

I plowed at 8pm yesterday and have 4 more inches this morning to replow. How many people are going?

It takes me about 30mins or so on a clear day to get there from my house.

I have to drive from riverside so it would probably take me an hour to get there today if not longer