WNY Gamers Club March LAN Event

WNY Gamers Club March LAN Event

Saturday March 8th, 2008

starting at 2pm

This is a new location and as such we will have tables/seats for approx 10 to 14, so let us know your coming to guarantee a spot. There will be the usual chips, pop and food. PM me with any questions you might have. Thanks.

Feel free to pass this invite along....

318 Buffalo St.

Hamburg, NY 14075

Google Map Directions - Driveway is on Oliver Place across from Tim Horton's

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's awesome news on CoD4 Paro, I'll probably order that now as well.

Last lan @ Pursuits was fun, we mostly played Crysis MP & it was a blast. TF2 made the rounds as well. I'm all for CoD4 @ the March lan.

With "Frontlines: Fuel of War" out on 2/25, we may even see that there as well. I know DaPoets has been salivating over it for some time now.

-- Nem

How many people did you have last month at your place? Everything go smooth?

Had 8 ppl total and everything went smooth, I have two deticated 20amp and two 15amp breakers just for the basment sockets. One of the reasons I did not but CoD4 or TF2 as ones I would like to play is cuz there was not really enuff ppl to make a team game work well.

FFA!!

FFA is fine but my new thing for certain ppl will now be just to post this:

SHOW UP OR SHUT UP!

CoD4 was played like mad for Nov, Dec LANs and the Jan LPE 90% of the day, think it is time to move on until April's LPE when it will be played 90% of the day again.

I just bought the game last week:

Game					 Past 7 Days	Total
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Multiplayer	 7 hours	 7 hours

I haven't had it for months...

I don't have the game at all, and personally do not think I will ever buy it even if it was $10. I do play it at LANs and that is about it.

Yep as a ground combat game - it completely shames BF2, and imo is probably the best game out there now. I absolutely love it. LAN and online action is very easy to setup jump into and loads in a snap. Plus the in game action is absolutely crazy fun. Ive found the best gametype personally is team deathmatch. FFA with 50 people is like playing HL2 DM with the all shotgun maps w/max people. So almost too chaotic, lol. But a wild ride nonetheless. Plus I like the games that are more intuitive with slightly more realistic mechanics and map use.

I guess to each thier own with tastes in game. I didnt realize you didnt like it pursuit. Probably the way i feel about Q4, lol. I'll hit it if everyone is playing at the lan it but i'd never want to touch it otherwise and would never want to own it.

TF2 I own, everyone raves about it, but it does nothing for me. Played it for a week, then was blah.