Return of the Frag Shack

Hey everyone, it's been quite a while but the Frag Shack has finally returned. We are hoping to set something up for either December or January for our return event.

We do not have a website up yet but we however have a new forum. A new logo and website wil be forthcoming.

http://fragshack.eamped.com/

Please stop by and sign up if your interested.

We have more space than previously so seating should not be an issue for those that may have been shafted in the past. We should have room to accomdate ~20 from now on.

I look forward to seeing some of you at our events and hopefully we can finally get a few of our guys to make it to yours!

If any has any questions or comments that they would liek to make please stop by our new forums. I'm looking for feedback from everyone to help make the Frag Shack events a success without taking anything away from WNYGamersClub.

It would be nice to see us combine our efforts, where possible, so that we can each have the best possible turnout at our events.

:signs-goodnight1:

EDITED for spelling.

Edited by Shaggy

• 1 month later...

We tried, and it worked for about a week...There just seems to be a general lack of interest in bringing things back up to where we were a year ago.

So, that being said, we're killing the LAN. We'll be joining in on your LAN from time to time, though, as long as you guys still host it. I don't have the energy left in me to set up a LAN, only to have 10 people promise to be there then no-show. It sucks when you're expecting 15 and end up with 3...And it's happened on more than one occasion....

Sorry to hear. That can be frustrating!! PurSuiT has taken for me for a couple months at least.

LANs do take alot of time and effort, even house LANs (still need to finish cleaning my basement and get the tables, chairs, LAN and Power setup for Feb) Bob, Dragon, Nemesis and myself know all about it. Just remeber the invite is aways open for you to come out to our events and only having to worry about having fun with none of the stress of the planning. Our LPEs have gotten alot better in that sence since you guys came out last we were all setup and playing some CoD4 by 11:30am, this was most likly due to Bob and Dragon not getting in Nemesis and my way though!

:) Muahaha shhh do not tell them though... as sometimes you need ppl to get in your way so you remeber what it is like to slow down.