ati 9800 pro 256MB

Guest Major_Chaos

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did he just say his A$$ is an oversized paperweight?

Yeah, I think he did in an around about way. If this was in The Art Of Flaming he would have. B)

Dragon

If I were speaking about my A$$, I would've made that very clear, especially when dealing w/ U punks :D

Hmmm... since we're talking about my A$$, it seems to me that U guys are giving it ALOT of attention now. I didn't know that the 3 of you "swung" that way. U 3 should move in together, make it easier for your "preferred" activites :P

-- Nem

Hmmm... since we're talking about my A$$, it seems to me that U guys are giving it ALOT of attention now. I didn't know that the 3 of you "swung" that way. U 3 should move in together, make it easier for your "preferred" activites 

-- Nem

I only pay attention when its in my crosshairs. And I couple girls I know would be crushed if I moved in with them so that won't be happening.

I though we were talking about Major_Chaos's new vc anyway. B)

Dragon

Guest Major_Chaos

Yeah, how did we get from my video card to nem's a$$? I'd much rather talk about my video card than that huge paper weight, and we can talk abot those girls that dragon knows!!!

And I couple girls I know would be crushed if I moved in with them so that won't be happening.
Inflatable Girl Dolls don't count, but I guess a person your age needs to take what he can get!! B)

we can talk abot those girls that dragon knows!!!

At least his version of "Girls" won't complain about having a headache & suych, so U should be all set :D

-- Nem

Guest Major_Chaos

my girls, unlike your girl, never have headaches and enjoy whay I give them. by the way, can we PLEASE talk about something else, like my video card B)

Inflatable Girl Dolls don't count, but I guess a person your age needs to take what he can get!! 
Huh, didn't know they still made those.

At least his version of "Girls" won't complain about having a headache & suych, so U should be all set

Lack of info again? Sex can actually get rid of headaches. So that's a piss poor excuse and it never works with me. B)

Dragon

PS Major, I think your vc is old news now.

Yeah, his VC was pretty much "Old News" way back after the 1st few posts. Anyway, these last posts really have gotten off the mark, so I think it's best to bring them to an end, unless of course we should continue this under the "Art of Flaming" section, then I would be more than happy move our "posts" there to continue the fun.

-- Nem