NEEDED ASAP: 1 6-pin PCI-E power adapter cable

sizzlemeister

I just decided to get a new PS. CC has Antec EA500's on sale for $75 and I want to Cross Fire 3850s sometime next spring so I may as well upgrade my PS now, although my other PSs are just fine. Good to have a spare, too.

Your new p/s might come with a couple adapters too, so if you need to try another p/s, you should have 'em.

Your new p/s might come with a couple adapters too, so if you need to try another p/s, you should have 'em.

No, no spare adapters with the Antec although it comes with two 6-pins hard-wired in. I'll get an adapter when I order a new HD from New Egg sometime around Christmas.

I'm putting a 1950pro into my system. If you have three, I may be interested in one of them as long as it comes with an adapter B) and the Crossfire adapter.

In case you're wondering, it's an upgrade from a 7600GT. That was my first Nvidia and, frankly, I can't deal with the image quality of the Nvidia - I'm a designer so I need better HQ and I can definitely tell the difference.

Well I have a 256meg and a 512meg x1950pro that I put up on ebay. If you do want one of them just make me an offer. I don't have any power adapters but I do have the a crossfire 24bit cable. You need two for crossfire to work and I'm giving one per card.

No, no spare adapters with the Antec although it comes with two 6-pins hard-wired in. I'll get an adapter when I order a new HD from New Egg sometime around Christmas.

Only two 6 pin??? damn I got (2) 8pin (with 6pin adapts) hardwired, (2) 6pin hardwired and (2) 6pin modulars. Along with all the other modular cables. Think I am set for a bit.

because I have 3 of them lol

2 of them are 512megs and one is 256meg. I just finished upgrading my system but yeah... it's time for another upgrade :-)

One is already selling on ebay for $98 +$10 shipping. The 256meg is on there for $75 + $10 shipping. My last 512meg is a turbo HIS version and I'll sell that for $125 + $10 shipping.