NEEDED ASAP: 1 6-pin PCI-E power adapter cable

sizzlemeister

Dude didn't send it with the card I bought off of him and I need to determine if this card works. It's one of these:

pciexpress.jpg

New power supplies have them built in, and video cards come with them. But I have two good power supplies and don't need to buy a new one. I called all over but no one around has these connectors "in stock" - that is if they even knew what I was talking about.

I can order one for $1 online but then shipping is another $6 and will take a week to get here.

Someone must have a spare they can sell me? Please!

Ask anyone that has been to my house or knows me pretty well, I got box of cables and parts, but I don't have one of those. B) sry

I do have bins of other parts/cables, a few 100Mb Zip internal drives (IDE and SCSI) and a box of 5 1/4 flooy drives, oh wait think I throw those out finally.

Will check when I get home might beable to pin you out a cable from spare parts.

Ask anyone that has been to my house or knows me pretty well, I got box of cables and parts, but I don't have one of those. B) sry

I do have bins of other parts/cables, a few 100Mb Zip internal drives (IDE and SCSI) and a box of 5 1/4 flooy drives, oh wait think I throw those out finally.

Will check when I get home might beable to pin you out a cable from spare parts.

Haha! Me too. I have a whole bunch of stuff I couldn't give away - but I just found this forum today after Googling "video cards NY buffalo" so perhaps I will gather up what I haven't thrown out and post them here for the taking. Like, I have two parallel cables in great shape if anyone wants them.