Other WNY LAN parties...

sweet_tooth

The GPA dudes are pretty kewl... Last time Bob, Dragon and myself went it was a good time, alittle cramped, but a good time. As far as other LAN's in the area, besides GPA, ML and us, most of the others that have been around are inactive right now.

We've been considering expanding ours and making it a more public affair but havent made the move yet. When we go that route I'll let you know and will post here with bob's blessing of course :D But if you're interested for the time being they've basically been small group gatherings of 4-8 people 1-2x a month. Send me a PM and I'll let you know what games we normally play, details, etc.

The Frag Shack is undergoing some renovations at the moment....but we will be reopening our forum soon.

Buckett Lives! Noticed your forums were down. Your front page is also MIA... keep us informed, I am down with stopping by again. Think I had my best rounds of farcry the last time BOb, Paroxym and I were there. :)

I need a higher bar stool to aim my PSU heat at PurSuit's neck next time...

No worries, PurSuiT was heating me up with his pc exhaust..... Although I think PurSuiT could use the sauna more than either of us!! ;)

I need a higher bar stool to aim my PSU heat at PurSuit's neck next time...

No worries, PurSuiT was heating me up with his pc exhaust..... Although I think PurSuiT could use the sauna more than either of us!! ;)

Are you implying I have become a large mammal? I am down 10lbs this week from all the stress of trying getting my boiler working and now will be down 10 more as we found that it needs to be replaced... $2000 later there goes any hope of upgrading my computer in 2008…

We've actually got a lot more room now, and more tables. We were hit with 5 more people than expected on that LAN day, which is why the seating arrangements were....less than adequate for you three...But alas, all is well now...

Was still a good time, mainly cuz I rock at Farcry. ;)

We're planning on hosting another LAN very soon, but we're not sure when just yet. I'll keep everyone updated on when it will be and what games will be played. We're definitely thinking of FarCry, since everyone seems to enjoy it quite a bit.