The Clear Case Challenge

Dragon

I keep thinking about it but I'm not sure if I'll keep using the case.

Friday is judgement day since its sitting here teasing me. I'm going to load my stuff into it and see what it looks like. :(

Dragon

Well, the case is all together. I got the side panels fitted and cut the other day. I still don't know what to do about the buttons. I got the buttons off the old case but beige will just look like crap on the case. I did find these but I can't see spending $20 for one. Probably will just so I can have it finished. B)

Dragon

Not too bad. They're just using Radio Shack switches.

Did see two problems, actually cheap design, you have to tape the ATX I/O panel in place. It looks like the mobo would hold the I/O panel in place though. And there's nothing to cover the back where no PCI cards are installed. I was playing around the other day and I think I found a good fix for the back. B)

Dragon

Well, the case is all together. I got the side panels fitted and cut the other day. I still don't know what to do about the buttons. I got the buttons off the old case but beige will just look like crap on the case. I did find these but I can't see spending $20 for one. Probably will just so I can have it finished. :rolleyes:

Dragon

That should make an interesting On/Off switch for that case of yours.

-- Nem

• 2 weeks later...

I got everything moved into the case the other day. Looks nice, probably will look better with the blue fans that are coming.

I like how the case and cpu are running 4-5c cooler now. I was thinking of selling it to anyone that wanted it but I just might keep it. I'll get a couple more pics up when the new video card and fans come Wed/Thurs. :P

Dragon

The finished pics:

Check out that bitchin' 9800pro in there.

Untitled-26.jpg

Untitled-25.jpg

It glows in the dark.

Untitled-23.jpg

Untitled-24.jpg

Untitled22.jpg

With the new fans I got, this thing is damn quite. It runs a little warmer inside with the 9800pro burning it up in there(26-30c case before, 28-31 case after idle). I do have the Arctic Cooling VGA Silencer but haven't put it on yet. I want to burn it in first.

Now B.Ob. can get his camera back. :P

Dragon

Very nice looking case there my friend. All you're missing is an LCD panel on the front to helo U monitor your temp's.

I showed my kids your new toy & they want U to build them one now.

I told them that "Uncle Dragon" would have to think about it ;)

-- Nem :P

I showed my kids your new toy & they want U to build them one now.

I told them that "Uncle Dragon" would have to think about it 

Well, it would give me a chance to make a couple improvements that I should have done on this one. :P

Dragon