WNY Gamers Club September LAN Event

WNY Gamers Club September LAN Event

Saturday September 8th

starting at 2pm

We have tables/seats for approx 26+, so let us know your coming to guarantee a spot. There will be the usual pop & chips, with pizza and wings to follow.

Feel free to pass this invite along....

151 Ames Ave

Tonawanda, NY 14150

838-5115

Directions: Get off the I-290 at Niagara Falls Blvd (going south)

- take a right at the third light (Glenalby)

- follow this down past the school

- take a left one block past the school, that is Ames

- we are the first house on the left, white house.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Sure, but you should do proper prospective replacement of the screen with Minesweeper.... Or something equally n00b-ish... ;)

Hello people,

If I can make this, it would be my 1st lan party. I have been gaming for years but mainly with online guilds who's members are scattered accross the U.S.

What do you bring to a lan party? CPU, Monitor, Keyboard/mouse, headphones, etc...

Hello people,

If I can make this, it would be my 1st lan party. I have been gaming for years but mainly with online guilds who's members are scattered accross the U.S.

What do you bring to a lan party? CPU, Monitor, Keyboard/mouse, headphones, etc...

You got it. As far as games that we'll play, pretty much anything goes, so its kind of hard to tell you what to be ready for. Last lan Company of Heroes was hugh (probably all my doing). Fear, Stalker, Q4, BF2, Coh, SupCom, HL2DM are all pretty standard for us. Sometimes there's the off chance we'll play BFV, BF1942, AvP2 or Far Cry.

If you keep an eye on the forums, we'll sometimes see what everyone would be interested in playing. But we don't have a formal agenda for the day, only our VFW lan are planned out because of time. :(

Dragon

ok, I actually did a virtual drive for BF2 so I didn't have to keep up w/ my DVD anymore and I guess I will do the same for BFV (man I miss playing that game, flying choppers wasn't easymode like BF2 is and the music was bad ass). I don't have Fear, Stalker, Q4, SupCom, HL2, AVp2 or Far Cry... so I'm limited to BF2, BFV, City of Heroes/villians.

My computer case is not travel friendly... it's a beast and heavier than my fiance I think lol. I keep thinking of going to a lighter and see through case but it's just so tall, has 8 fans (yet pretty darn quiet) and made of steel that I just can't let go of it.

• 2 weeks later...

I got a call from Bob today, he is still in the hospital. We will be calling off the Sept LAN @ least for Bob's place. If any one is interested in having it at thier place let me know, I am sure I can get tables, chairs and I have a switch. Would do it at my place but it is a construction zone right now.

Other then that LPE VIII is still on and sign up is open.

Wouldn't you know like 2 hrs after I call you I get the word I can go home... Unless I regress Sept LAN is still on, just be gentle with me!

Does that mean I have to be easy on you if we play Coh? Cause I don't know how to do that. B)

Dragon

Yes, you have to be gentle on the me, the Tank Surplus guy!!! :)

Wouldn't you know like 2 hrs after I call you I get the word I can go home... Unless I regress Sept LAN is still on, just be gentle with me!

B) BACK ;) !

Hehe, nice, thanks!