Memory question

Conan4Life

Nice, be careful with that mem thou!! I know irons had a pair and pressed them in by the heatsinks, and the heatsinks popped off!!! Hmmm dx10 beast.... The R600, 2900XT, is not quite what I was hoping for, so I might hold out til the 2950XTX this fall. Although I can afford to wait it out with my x1900XTX.

32bit home preimum, was thinking about 64 bit but i have no software for it outside of farcry ... that i can chink of off hand... still trying to find a benchmark sodtware, but like any fresh install of windows... its fast even in areo

2569 3dmarks :yahoo:

Edited by Conan4Life

Ah... I just install WinXP 64.. no driver issues at all... Windows is all running in 64Bit Mode, anything based off the Source Engine runs in 64Bit... BF2 will not let me run at the rez I did on XP 32Bit.. THink that is more of an issue with the Supplimental drives ATi released for the 2900XT So think I would have the same issue in 32Bit.

I really like the OS so far and it seems alot quicker, then again it could be the fresh install also. Wish I would have upgraded a year ago when I got the software.