Hard drive testing

irons

To make your HD last longer, remove the airhole on the HD and pour in very pulpy OJ.... Does a HD good!! ;)

To make your HD last longer, remove the airhole on the HD and pour in very pulpy OJ.... Does a HD good!! ;)

That's MILK that does a HD good, B.Ob....lol

Hey, we gonna see any of you at our LAN on the 28th? Lots of gaming goodies! Call of Duty 2, FlatOut 2, and Alien Vs. Predator 2! Played AvP2 with a couple of people a few weeks ago and we had an absolute blast!! I've just got to figure out how to run a better server....I have no idea what any of the server commands are or anything....

Hey, we gonna see any of you at our LAN on the 28th? Lots of gaming goodies! Call of Duty 2, FlatOut 2, and Alien Vs. Predator 2! Played AvP2 with a couple of people a few weeks ago and we had an absolute blast!! I've just got to figure out how to run a better server....I have no idea what any of the server commands are or anything....

As of right now, I will be there. Although I'm going for a new position at work here, so my schedule might change.

If you were concerned about high ping times in AvP2, no worries, AvP2 is horrible, even when dedicated (although better).

Found a problem. Main drive maxing out at 4MB/sec. 2ndary is max @ 40MB/sec. Thumb drive (with test swap file) is avg 10.7MB/sec (seek is .9 hehehe)

I suspect I have some driver issues, resent windows reinstall. I'm backing up my data now (MANY DVD's). Stupid bitTorret, stupid Pure.

Edited by irons