WNYG Clan Website Up

Dragon

ghostface= rollinrock in BF2, just so you know.....

:) I've seen that in the: rollinrock (killed) bdotobdot

May I return the favor.... B)

Nice!! I've been getting on and have had my ass handed to me by dragon and his effin heli. ghostface= rollinrock in BF2, just so you know.....

Hehe, sorry about that. Tankgunner and I can make a bad combo in the game now. Don't let it discourage you though. I'll warn you when we're coming next time. B)

Dragon

Nice!! I've been getting on and have had my ass handed to me by dragon and his effin heli. ghostface= rollinrock in BF2, just so you know.....

Hehe, sorry about that. Tankgunner and I can make a bad combo in the game now. Don't let it discourage you though. I'll warn you when we're coming next time. B)

Dragon

Thats the name of the game. Both of you are pretty nasty in the air.. I'm in for the Clan play, just let me know whats up. I can dedicate a few nights.

B.Ob., we've killed each other a few times.

I look forward to Clan with you peeps...

Hehe, sorry about that. Tankgunner and I can make a bad combo in the game now. Don't let it discourage you though. I'll warn you when we're coming next time. :)

Dragon

I have been the victim of there wrath. You can run from the but can't hide. B)