Wii, whose got 1 & what do U have 4 it??

Nemesis

I got a Wii & I love it. This is a wickedly FUN system that I highly recommend to anyone who games or has any urges to. It's alot of fun inviting my Xbox die-hard, fanatic friends over & letting them have it. Everyone who plays loves it & wants one within mere minutes of playing it.

I have to 2 remotes ( with Nunchuks ), 1 Wii-Classic Controller & these games...

Zelda: Twilight Princess

Marvel: Ultimate Alliance

Super Swing Golf

Wii Sports

I've also downloaded a few Virtual Consoles Games...

Mario Karts64

Dungeon Explorer

Moto Roader

Super Star Soldier

Wii Games that I'm getting soon...

Sonic & The Secret Rings

Wii Play

-->> Both games are due out in Feb.

Other Wii games I'm looking into...

Super Smash Bro's Brawl

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Super Mario Galaxy

Heatseeker

Alien Resurrection

There's more, I just can't think of them right now.

OK Folks, lets hear about your Wii.

-- Nem

You tryed out any old game cube games? Was thinking about getting a Wii but want to make sure that game cube games work on it as there is a few titles that I want to get.

Pursuit,

I have played the old gamecube games without any issue thus far, here's what I played...

Super Smash Brothers Melee

Ikaruga

Various Pokemon titles

... and more, I just can't recall what they are right now.

I also use my Wavebird wireless & nintendo wired controllers from my gamecube on the Wii for playing either the gamecube games or the VC games w/o any issue at all. Memory Cards from the gamecube work w/o issue. Basically, in a nutshell, whatever U have for the Gamecube should work just fine on the Wii since it's backwards compatible.

-- Nem

I don't have one but I was going to get a Gamecube at one point just to play Resident Evil as it is not out on the xBox at all. They will becoming out with a new one on the Wii soon and I want to play the old ones.

Resident Evil Wii Not Cancelled

Though I might just finish up Silent Hill 2 and 4 first.

we have a Wii, too bad we only have Zelda, Sports, and a few VC games. I have wanted a racing game since GT3 came out but seeing as I never bought a PS2 I will not be getting that either....

Love Sports, bowling is giving me issues due to the fact that I cannot up my score and I end up loosing my Pro status....

• 1 month later...

Been playing a lot more lately, trying to get the plat medals is effort. I got 4 of 6 bowling and baseball plats within a week.

Gamecube games dont look any better on my LCD tv on Wii, then tube on GC.

I'm really thinking about getting one now and picking up Tiger Woods for it. Since that'll probably be the only time I'll ever get to play golf. Can't seem to get out when I spend my summers mowing peoples' lawns all day. :P

Dragon

I'm really thinking about getting one now and picking up Tiger Woods for it. Since that'll probably be the only time I'll ever get to play golf. Can't seem to get out when I spend my summers mowing peoples' lawns all day. B)

Dragon

Watch out that your parents don't hijack your Wii and put you to shame... :P