Clan?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Are you in for a Clan?

• Yes [WNYG]
    • No
    • I don't want to play every week
    • If enough others want to
    • Yes another clan
  2. 2. Who would you like to be a Clan Leader and why.

• Dragon
    • PurSuiT
    • B.Ob.
    • ParoxysM
    • Other

I was thinking about the other clans on the net and I know there are not 100 players to choose from on the server but we could start 3 on 3 as one clan.We could practice with one commander per team so we would have a backup commander also. If there are 6 of us that can play on a certain night and a couple people that could fill in when some ones is missing we might be able to draw in another clan that doesn't have a server and could start playing them on a regular basis. It's just a thought but I think if we start small we can eventually be a larger team and when our 3 on 3 or more is going others will jump in and play also. It just might work!

I'm in for Wednesday but I'm open to Pier pressure. I think sence Dragon put alot of work into this server and has tons of passion for the game that he is the one I would vote for as the Big Cheese!!! I know alot of you guys are very good at the game but Dragon pushed and pushed to get this up and that says alot about his drive and love of the games!!!

I've played on many organized teams/clans/tribes on OGL/TWL ladders. I've been a team leader once, offensive leader once and defensive leader twice. As long as people can show up, know their role and do as their told, we will suckceed.

Dragon is the most obvious choice to lead since he is the most dedicated to the game. PurSuiT know all the map glitches, so he wont die being a commander. Im good at proning by the flag with claymores :groupwavereversed: If havent played with you other guys that much to know about yas except that Bob like to run me over with vehicles.

If havent played with you other guys that much to know about yas except that Bob like to run me over with vehicles.

Did I really run you over?

I haven't said anything cause I've been pondering the idea since we got the server. Sufficit to say, we'll probably start a clan to play on the server. I'll let you guys know after the lan this weekend what's going on.

On a side note, I have the tag because I hate being bugged by clans when I play on their server to join their clan. I get asked about the tag too, so its been a little bit of advertising for WNYG. B)

Dragon

Is it official? Dragon, PurSuit, Nemesis didn't even vote/post and they currently wear the tag...

the [wnyg] goes all the way back to when we played BFV. Dragon started it as he play BFV 24/7. Was started mainy to advertise WNY Gamers Club. I had [WNYG.NET] infront of my name for a bit but it is to long.

Is it official? Dragon, PurSuit, Nemesis didn't even vote/post and they currently wear the tag...

U know ParoxysM, since you like to complain alot lately, I'm going to suggest a special game-tag for you...

[WNYG-Beotch]ParoxysM

Now that we've gotten that settled, I would suggest that U don't fly off the horn again so quickly belittling others b/c they don't post OR vote as quickly OR as often as U. :)

Other than that, we'll see ya @ the lan party.

GAME-ON!!!

-- Nem